The 100% Organic Product Giving My Skin Its Glow

The 100% Organic Product Giving My Skin Its Glow
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/100-organic-product-giving-skin-glow/

Once I started on facial oils, I couldn’t stop. I’d always been scared of using a facial oil because I assumed it’d make me break out - but that turned out to be far from the truth. In fact, using a facial oil made my skin remarkably better. More hydrated and radiant, and the texture improved as well - no break outs in sight.

I started using this product a couple of months ago when it had just landed on our shelves, and suddenly everyone was asking what I was using on my skin. It was Edible Beauty Snowflower Illuminating Face Oil, and I have a couple of secret ways of using it that I’m going to share with you.

What You Need To Know:

- It's an illuminating 100% organic oil
  • Contains a cocktail of wildcrafted Australian active botanicals

• It has a rejuvenating and collagen-boosting effect on the skin

• This oil brightens & illuminates the skin

• Leaves the complexion nourished & hydrated

• Calms & soothes irritated or stressed skin

• This oil has multiple uses, including as a hair oil & body oil

• It smells absolutely amazing, I am obsessed with the natural floral fragrance

• A little bit goes a long way so the bottle will last ages!

Buy it here

About The Ingredients:

Snowflower Seed Oil: reduces pigmentation, sunspots and enhances brightness. It is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, plus it encourages skin cell renewal.

Emu Apple Seed: enhances the absorption of nutrients in the product while the antioxidant content protects the skin from ageing.

Kakadu Plum Seed Oil: helps reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture and protect against UV related damage. It is also contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that dramatically increase the synthesis of collagen, lessen hyper pigmentation and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Camellia Seed Oil: an emollient oil that is intensely moisturising without being greasy. When applied to the skin it forms a moisture barrier to aid the skin in preventing moisture loss.

How To Use:

So, I personally use this product is three different ways, but it can also be used as a nourishing hair oil, body oil and cuticle oil.

1. Firstly, I mix one drop with my usual moisturiser just to give my skin an additional boost of hydration. I combine the two products in my fingertips and then apply to my face. This method avoids that sometimes oily residue you can get from facial oils, and you still get the benefits of your moisturiser, too.

2. I mix a drop of Edible Beauty Snowflower Illuminating Face Oil with my tinted moisturiser or foundation to give my skin a beautiful, glowing finish. This is when I get the most compliments on my skin. It really hydrates the skin so your foundation goes on seamlessly and looks super fresh and dewy.

3. I also use this product as a body oil/body highlighter, focusing it on my shoulders, chest and collarbones so these points catch the light.

Buy it here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Love it! - Kat

"Absolutely love this product. It makes my skin glow and I receive so many comments on how good my skin looks when I apply it (which is everyday). I recently had an incident that took all the skin off my knuckles. I have been applying the oil to my knuckles every day and within 1 week they have healed over and reduced the likelihood of scarring. "

★★★★★ Gorgeous - Ellie

"My skin is feeling so soft. I use a little morning and night, in the morning I wake feeling beautiful and glowing. My skin tone has become so gorgeous and healthy. I wear it under my makeup during the day also :) I will be purchasing the Snowflower Illuminating Face Oil again and again."

★★★★★ Indulgence - Shanthi

"I love this Illuminating Face Oil! I use this at night after cleansing and toning. It's the perfect amount of hydration and luxury. I wake up to softer, healthier looking skin. Love, love, love this. Would definitely repurchase again."

Buy Edible Beauty Snowflower Illuminating Face Oil here