The $16.50 Product You Need In Your Kit This Summer

The $16.50 Product You Need In Your Kit This Summer
0.0 0

Originally published at:

I love that so many beauty junkies are experimenting with makeup trends, and aren’t afraid to jump on board current seasonal looks that are usually reserved for the runway or the pages of Vogue. One of these trends that I’m personally loving at the moment, is glossy lids.

Glossy lids are the perfect addition to a minimal makeup look, especially as we transition into the warmer months in Australia. I love pairing an eye gloss with bronze, dewy skin, a dusting of blush on the cheeks and feathery brows.

Glossy lids aren’t for everyone, but it’s now easier (and cheaper) than ever to get this look - so why not try it?!

Introducing, 3INA The Eye Gloss:

- It gives a subtle, dewy, hydrating shine to lids
  • Get the look for just $16.50 (the tube lasts forever)

• The swipe-on applicator makes it easy to apply

• Can we worn on bare lids or over eyeshadow

• You can build up & customise your glossiness level as you apply

• The formula is paraben-free and cruelty-free

• It’s a great product to have in your kit if you’re a professional MUA

• Available in clear, pink, peach & maroon shades

Shop here

A post shared by 3INA Makeup (@3ina) on Sep 1, 2017 at 8:51am PDT

How To Use:

Don't worry, it's super easy. You just wind up the applicator to squeeze out the product and apply it directly to the lids with the soft tip. The product can go directly onto bare lids, or you can also apply it over your eyeshadow - it looks awesome over colours like 3INA's The Metallic Eyeshadow in shade 506 Pink.

My little tip? If you don’t want to wear a shimmery highlighter, I just dab a small amount of eye gloss above my cheek bones and blend it into the skin with my fingertips. The light will catch the product on your skin, giving you a beautiful, healthy glow.

Shop here

What Does Our MUA Think?

"I love that 3INA's Eye Gloss is a lightweight gloss that doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the lids - it's actually quite a comfortable product to wear. It's a great product to have in your kit because it can be worn alone or on top of an eyeshadow to create a wet look for either a dewy daytime or grungy evening look.

It stays put on the lids but I’d recommend pairing it up with your favourite waterproof mascara to prevent your mascara smudging. You can apply it just to centre of the lid to catch light and add dimension, or all over the lid with the build in sponge (which can also be used to blend out the gloss). I like to add in a loose pigment to give the gloss a slight shimmer."

The Online Beauty Verdict:

"Not not lip gloss. Yes, eye gloss. Like lip gloss but for your eyes. This was something a little different for me to try because I am not a lip gloss person so I was very apprehensive. I actually found this really useful to put on before putting some glitter on my eye because it acted like a glue. I think it's a really good bargain because the applicator is really high quality. It looks like the Maybelline Concealer with the furry applicator tip and you have to twist it to get the product out." - Emily Clare Beauty

“The Eye Gloss by 3INA is really easy to use, with a sponge applicator that means no brushes or applicators are necessary. It comes in four colours (including clear) so you can tone it down or up depending on how you’re feeling. Just swipe the applicator straight across the eyelid for a really easy application, or dab on with fingers for a more understated shine.” - Kirsty Gaston

“The eye gloss is quite a fun and quirky product which I have come to actually really like. I have the clear eye gloss (shade 500) however the other shades include a pink and a purple. You can either wear this on its own or over the top of eye shadow for more of a dewy finish. The gel would actually look great over the top of a black eye shadow, or with glitter applied over the top for that super metallic finish.” - The Beauty Analyst

Buy 3INA The Eye Gloss Here