The All-Natural Way To Make Your Hair Grow Faster

The All-Natural Way To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-organic-way-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster/

Are you unlucky enough to have hair that just doesn’t seem to grow? Or maybe you suffer from an itchy scalp, damaged hair or frizziness? And I bet, if you have thinning hair, you’ve already tried everything, right? Well, not quite, because regardless of your hair concern, I’m about to introduce you to an all-natural, non-toxic formula that can transform your hair from dull and lifeless to full and shiny.

How Does It Work?

Black Chicken Remedies HairOM Restorative Hair & Scalp Treatment nourishes the hair from the roots down, with an organic formula rich in nutrients. If you’ve got problems with dryness, split ends, frizz, dandruff, itchy scalp, coloured or thinning hair - this is the hair treatment for you.
  • It’s full of fatty acids, Omega 3 & essential and botanical oils

• The ingredients in HairOM penetrate your scalp & hair follicles

• HairOM enriches the scalp & promotes blood circulation as well as regeneration

• Promotes hair thickness and growth while helping to treat dry, dandruff-prone skin

• The formula nourishes, moisturises & protects your hair

• Leaves hair feeling soft, manageable & frizz-free

• Helps to balance the oil production of your scalp

• It acts as a healing restorative lubricant, and it also seals the hair cuticle

Buy it here

What's In It?

Rosemary essential oil: is used as a remedy for thinning and brittle hair. Scientifically proven to prevent premature greying, it is also one of the top essential oils for stimulating hair growth and thickness, and helps repair dry and dandruff-prone skin.

Cedarwood: revitalises hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. It helps to boost hair growth and slow hair loss. It’s also a useful treatment for thinning hair and some types of alopecia.

Lavender oil: has a calming scent and can promote hair growth. It’s antimicrobial properties combat bacterial and fungal skin disorders.

Argan oil: contains Omega 3, nine fatty acids and antioxidants to moisturise and protect your hair from heat and harsh conditions. It’s also wonderful for treating brittle and frizzy hair, leaving it soft and manageable.

Hemp oil: is used for its proteins, which help in the formation of keratin, the main structural constituent of hair. Hemp oil also boosts blood circulation to the scalp.

Vitamin E: is a crucial antioxidant which helps to reduce inflammation on the scalp. It also works to repair and prevent damage to the follicles.

This formula also contains geranium bourbon, clary sage, sesame oil and jojoba oil, so in other words, it’s absolutely packed with potent hair-loving ingredients.

How To Use:

HairOM is a pre-shampoo deep conditioning treatment. Massage a small amount (1-2 teaspoons) into your scalp while your hair is dry and then work it through to the ends. A little goes a very long way, so the 30ml bottle should last you ages.

Wrap your hair in a towel and wait at least an hour. For optimal absorption, you can even leave it in overnight. (It won’t stain your pillow.) Then shampoo to remove any oil the hair doesn’t absorb. Use HairOM once a week for the best results!

Buy it here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ - Pete

“Really great product. Very quickly reduced flaky skin on my scalp which peppered my suit jacket constantly through the day. Now I have no issues with flakiness. Very happy.”

★★★★★ - Andrea

“I wouldn’t have gone near a hair oil if it hadn’t been Black Chicken Remedies – I’ve used their other products for years and love them. HairOM is brilliant. I’ve never ever been able to use conditioners because they make my hair too flat and heavy. I go greasy at the roots and dry along the strand because I colour it. HairOM conditions my hair without making it go flat. It adds volume and shine and makes it feel really beautiful. Seriously, even half an hour of it when I’m lying in the bath makes a big difference. I leave it overnight for the full luxury treatment. It’s another amazing Black Chicken product and I’m so happy I tried it!”

★★★★★ - Michelle

“I’ve been looking for a totally natural hair oil for ever as many have fragrance and toxins! This product is amazing I left it in over night and it didn’t stain the pillow because my hair and scalp absorbed the oil. Hair looks plump and healthy!”

Buy Black Chicken Remedies HairOM here