The Best-Selling Setting Powder That Promises Airbrushed Skin

The Best-Selling Setting Powder That Promises Airbrushed Skin
0.0 0

Originally published at:

I’m not surprised that customers go crazy for this product. It really does warrant cult status in my opinion, and professional makeup artists rave about it (yep, even Kim K’s makeup artist @makeupbymario). But what sets it apart from the others?

Laura Mercier’s Loose Setting Powder creates a sheer, silky finish, while unique light-reflecting properties give you a beautiful soft-focus effect. What more could you want from your translucent powder?!

A post shared by Laura Mercier Cosmetics (@lauramercier) on Oct 5, 2017 at 8:35am PDT

What's So Good About It?

- This powder applies evenly & blends into the skin effortlessly
  • Helps to mattify the skin and absorb excess oil throughout the day

• The lightweight, non-drying formula never creases or looks cakey

• It doesn’t leave the complexion looking ashy as some powders can

• Has a matte finish which doesn’t settle into fine lines & imperfections

• It perfectly sets makeup without adding weight or texture

• Unlike other translucent formulas, it doesn’t cause flashback in photos

• It’s suitable for all skin types, plus it’s oil-free & non-comedogenic

• It’s available in two shades: translucent and medium-deep

Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder No Translucent Powder

How To Use:

For oilier skin types, I recommend patting the product into the skin using the velour puff, as this presses the powder into the skin to tightly set makeup without shifting the foundation underneath.

For normal-combination skin types, you can lightly dust the Loose Setting Powder over the skin with a fluffy powder brush, focusing on the T-zone to eliminate any oiliness that pops up throughout the day.

To set under the eyes, use a small blending brush to press the product into the under-eye area. This will increase the longevity of your concealer with very little or no creasing or settling into fine lines.

A post shared by Laura Mercier Cosmetics (@lauramercier) on Mar 15, 2017 at 5:07am PDT

What's Everyone Saying About It?

★★★★★ LOVE - Tash

So glad I decided to take the plunge and invest in this powder. New holy grail, sets concealer so well, I find using a damp Beauty Blender works best, feels like the powder melts seamlessly onto my skin and into the cream base, haven't seen a crease under my eyes or in my laugh lines since. Product brushes away very easily and doesn't disturb the base. Even water or steam doesn't budge the finished look with up to 18 hours wear- however my skin is on the drier side. No dreaded flashback in photos... Would highly recommend this powder to anyone!"

★★★★★ Fantastic for my oily skin! - Laura

"I love this setting powder as it helps with oil control. It's easy to bake with and sets my makeup perfectly. My makeup stays matte longer. I'd highly recommend it."

★★★★★ Favourite! - Lauren

"This is a really great powder - it never looks chalky, doesn't cause the dreaded flash-back in photos. You need very little product so it lasts forever & it works well with any foundation."

★★★★★ OMG! - Jacqueline

"This powder is a god send! I have oily skin and this powder works a treat. My makeup stays all day even though i do get a slight bit of oil coming through its nothing like i had before where my makeup with just disappear or i will have to reapply powder constantly. I use it for baking under my eyes and points where i get really oily and it helps so much."

Shop Translucent Here | Shop Medium-Deep Here