The Body Moisturiser That Has Revolutionised My Skin Routine

The Body Moisturiser That Has Revolutionised My Skin Routine
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-body-moisturiser-that-has-revolutionised-my-skin-routine/

I’m one of those people that’s super vigilant with their skincare routine. To the point that I can’t physically go to bed unless I’ve cleansed and moisturised (with about 43 other products in between). Which is why it makes no sense that I’ve been so lazy with my body care; I mean, I never moisturise my body.

Because I’ve been regularly fake tanning this summer, I was paying more attention than usual to my skin, and I noticed my tan was cracking within a couple of days, I was getting keratosis pilaris on the backs of my arms, breakouts on my chest and areas of my skin felt tight and itchy.

So I started exfoliating my body every night (using a scrub with Loving Tan’s exfoliating glove) which made a small difference, then I added in asap revitalising bodymoist to my routine, and boy was that a game changer.

What's So Good About This Moisturiser?

I feel like I need to put a disclaimer here: I'm a little bit biased because asap is my favourite skincare brand (and has been for many years), so I kind of already knew this would be a good product - they've never let me down before. But I really didn't think this product could completely change my body skincare routine.
  • This moisturiser contains a blend of essential oils to hydrate & nourish dry skin

• Also contains 12% Glycolic Acid to stimulate collagen & encourage cell renewal

• AHAs in this moisturiser smooth & refine the skin for a softer, more even texture

• The addition of Green Tea hydrates your skin & protects against free radical damage

• It has a really lightweight, blendable texture so it’s super easy to apply

• It absorbs quickly so you can get dressed almost straight away

• Leaves a refreshing orange citrus fragrance to the skin

• This moisturiser is ideal for those prone to breakouts on the body or keratosis pilaris

• Skin is left looking healthy, radiant and hydrated

Buy here

Why Is Glycolic Acid The Hero Ingredient?

Glycolic Acid effectively exfoliates the skin, revealing brighter, fresher skin. It's often used often to treat scarring, skin discolourations and signs of ageing, as well as acne. It boosts collagen production to plump and firm the skin, and it can also replenish lost moisture, making it a suitable ingredient in moisturisers.

That explains why this moisturiser worked magic on my arms and chest, reducing any signs of previous imperfections. The essential oils including Grape Seed, Rosehip & Avocado oils also played a role in hydrating my skin, keeping it feeling comfortable.

What It's Not Good For:

This moisturiser isn't suitable if you're trying to prolong a fake tan. I repeat, do not use this moisturiser after a fresh spray tan! The AHA's break down the tan on the skin, causing it to fade a lot quicker. It is, however, great for prepping the skin for fake tan - apply it generously the day before you plan to tan and you'll have a smooth canvas to work with.  

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Great moisturiser - Rose

"This lovely body lotion is very hydrating, but doesn't feel heavy and sticky on your skin. My skin tends to become very dry over winter, but I've only been using this for a few days and I can already feel and see the difference. It has a very light but pleasant citrus scent. I will definitely repurchase this."

★★★★★ Great product, works so quickly - Jackie

"asap Revitalising Bodymoist is fantastic! It works so quickly and the effect lasts for days. Dead skin cells are gone - hooray!"

★★★★★ Fave body product - Jo

"I love the texture of this moisturiser, it's so lightweight so it's easy to rub in. I've tried heaps of others that are too hard to rub in and feel too heavy on the skin but this one is just perfect. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and fresh. I wish it came in a one litre pump bottle! Highly recommend!"

Buy asap revitalising bodymoist here