The Game-Changing Foundation You Haven't Heard Of

The Game-Changing Foundation You Haven't Heard Of
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-game-changing-foundation-you-havent-heard-of/

With so many foundations on the market, how are you meant to know which ones are worth trying?

I’m pretty confident you wouldn’t have heard of this one. While Erin Bigg might not ring any bells, the Luminous Foundation is set to make waves in the makeup world (it’s already won over our whole office).

The Benefits:

You can probably already tell that I really like this foundation. Its radiance-inducing formula has a medium to full coverage depending on application, so for me it's the perfect 'going out' liquid foundation.
  • Gives the skin a dewy, luminous finish

• Has a lightweight texture with hydrating benefits

• Buffs well into the skin for almost undetectable coverage

• It’s also long-wearing and doesn’t feel cakey at all

• Available in 5 shades for light to medium skin tones

Shades (left-right): Cream Beige, Linen, Vanilla Cream, Sweet Almond

My Tip:

Light coverage is usually my go-to phrase when I'm looking for a foundation, so I actually surprised myself when I liked the Luminous Foundation. It does have a heavier formula than my normal foundation, but despite providing more coverage, it didn't feel heavier on my skin at all.

For a smooth, undetectable application, always prep your skin properly first. I prepped my skin with Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Moisturiser and Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer prior to starting on my foundation.

I recommend applying the Luminous Foundation with a damp blending sponge, buffing the product into the skin until you achieve a natural-looking finish.

The day I wore this foundation, I had at least three compliments from the girls in the office, so it’s got the tick of approval from me.

Buy here

What's everyone saying?

★★★★★ Luminous Foundation - Carly Maree

"My favourite all time foundation, especially for bridal work! Blends perfectly and stays luminous all day without giving a shiny look. Will definitely be stocking up!"

★★★★★ So pretty! - Alexandra

"I'm obsessed with luminous foundations, and this one is fantastic. It's a medium coverage that evens out my skintone and helps to cover some imperfections, without looking heavy or cakey on the skin at all. I do have to spot conceal for a really full coverage look, but that's something I'm happy to do for a foundation like this."

★★★★★ Staying power - Sarah

"I like liquid foundations that are buildable, luminious, and lasting. I usually don't find anything that ticks all of these boxes. This foundation certainly has staying power, a little goes a long way, and coverage is ace. No noticeable scent and easily applied with a brush. Thumbs up from me."

★★★★★ Luminous Foundation - Sue

"This is such a beautiful medium-weight foundation. Blends beautifully for an even coverage and lasts all day. Great for beauty work and bridal…"

Buy Erin Bigg Luminous Foundation here