The Hair Texturiser That Changed My Styling Habits

The Hair Texturiser That Changed My Styling Habits
0.0 0

Originally published at:

I’m going to be honest with you, I’m not a ‘hair’ person. About 98% of the time, I make zero effort with my hair; unless I have to style it, I pretty much just wash it and dry it. So yes, it’s usually flat, limp and dull.

Just recently, I was thrown into the unexpected role of hair stylist for our annual gift guide shoot (which you’ll be seeing very soon!). And while I’m pretty handy with a curling wand, I’m far from an expert. Enter, Oribe Dry Texturising Spray. This styling spray saved the day, and has consequently become a staple in my hair routine.

A post shared by Oribe Hair Care Australia (@oribeaustralia) on Sep 21, 2017 at 4:03pm PDT

What Is It?

This is the kind of product I've been looking for. It doesn't leave a heavy residue in your hair, and it really does give it a much needed boost.
  • A revolutionary (invisible) dry spray for incredible volume

• Designed to give you messy texture and lift

• It’s an alternative to my personal saviour, dry shampoo!

• Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue

• Texturises mid-lengths and ends for zero ‘flatness’

• Transforms flat, limp hair to full & bouncy

• Provides UV protection & holds styling for days

• There’s a travel-sized version too!

Buy here

Mikaela's hair styled with ghd creative curl wand & Oribe Dry Texturising Spray

How To Use:

Shake before use, then spray upwards through the lengths and roots, texturising your hair with your fingertips as you go!

If you’ve got clean hair, I recommend avoiding the roots, concentrating the product through the mid-lengths and ends.

I particularly like to use this product after I’ve waved my hair, roughing up my hair as I’m using it, I find this really gives you that messy, beachy look.

Say hello to bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair.

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ - Marci

"This is wonderful for more than just giving your hair much needed texture necessary for certain 'do's. It DOES provide my hair with texture when I need it, which is quite often. Although I have A LOT of hair, it is fine & tangles easily. When I had run out of my go to dry shampoo, I grabbed this, because I figured it couldn't make my hair look any worse than it already did & you know what?! I was in luck! It smells good, it provides hair with texture when needed and it works a bit like a dry shampoo, I don't think I can ask for much more!"

★★★★★ - Tiffany

"This spray added volume and texture to my hair without weighing it down at all. My hair was silky and touchable and smelled amazing. It does double what any dry shampoo can do; all of the benefits and then some without the powdery residue. You definitely get what you pay for."

★★★★★ - Kimber

"I give this product a 10/10. I've tried about 10 different dry shampoo brands looking for one that would give my fine flat hair lasting volume, and this not only worked, it really blew me away. It really gave my hair a gorgeous texturised look and impressive volume without having to do any teasing. Life changer. What makes it 10x better is how amazing it smells. You get what you pay for, and this being the only hair product I've had work for my hair it is definitely worth the money."

Buy Oribe Dry Texturising Spray here