The Hair-Thickening Spray Taking Over The Internet

The Hair-Thickening Spray Taking Over The Internet
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-hair-thickening-spray-taking-over-the-internet/

If you want big, textured, voluminous hair, stay right here. There’s a little known styling spray that’s making waves online, and I think you should know about it.

What Is It?

R+Co Dallas Thickening Spray gives your hair mega volume and enviable shine. Perfectly suited to medium to long locks, it can be used on damp or dry hair, and works well with styling tools like rollers and curling irons to create serious lift and body without losing moisture. And the scent? It smells like a fresh, clean summery perfume, I can't get enough of it.  

What Does It Do?

- It gives volume at the roots and control at the ends
  • Seals in moisture, protects, smooths & nourishes the hair

• Prevents moisture loss & ensures thermal protection

• Makes the hair appear thicker and builds bouncy volume

• The texture adheres to your hair without feel sticky

• Has a strong hold finish so your hair stays perfect for days

Buy Here

A post shared by R+Co Australia (@randcoau) on Dec 4, 2016 at 10:42pm PST

How To Use:

You can spray Dallas on damp hair for a little less hold, and on dry hair for more hold. I personally like to use this product on damp hair prior to blowdrying, as I find that gives my fine, flat hair the best chance of achieving some lift at the roots.

And no, you don’t need to do a proper salon blow wave on yourself (as if I’d know how to do that), just flip your hair upside down and blast your hairdryer - voilà!

Who's Raving About It?

I've seen Dallas popping up online in some of our favourite beauty publications, including Huda Beauty and Byrdie, so I wasn't exactly surprised to see these reviews.

★★★★★ - Court

"I naturally have very fine hair but when it comes to this thickening spray it's amazing. I spray it at my roots before I style my hair and it gives it that extra something it needs. Not only does it make your hair look thicker it also adds some texture to it. It's AMAZING!!!"

★★★★★ - Breanne

"I have somewhat fine hair, but I have a lot of it. I always am trying products to add volume to my hair without weighing it down or making it feel crunchy. R+Co Dallas does just that and smells great! I bought my bottle of it almost a year ago and I use it every time I wash my hair (every other day to every third day) and I still have a ton of product left. It lifts my hair, adds hold, and keeps the volume in my hair, even after sleeping. This is a great everyday volume product."

★★★★★ - Savannah

"This stuff is great! I have very long fine hair and am always looking for ways to increase the volume. The Dallas Thickening Spray is easy to use- I just spray all over my damp hair and then blow dry and style as usual. It really does thicken and volumise my hair! Also, it smells amazing. I highly recommend this product."

Buy R+Co Dallas Thickening Spray Here