The Hero Hair Product Of Melbourne Fashion Week

The Hero Hair Product Of Melbourne Fashion Week
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-hero-hair-product-of-melbourne-fashion-week/

What kind of hair product comes to mind when you think about Melbourne Fashion Week? A styling product, right? That’s what I thought too, but according to Kevin Murphy, it’s all about the condition of the hair prior to styling that’s important.

Watching the Session.Stylist’s in action backstage at MFW last week, I wondered which product was the ‘hero’ amongst an array of colourful, beautifully fragranced styling products. The dusty pink packaging of Kevin.Murphy’s Doo.Over jumped out at me, as did the Anti.Gravity.Spray - but to my surprise, it’s the Leave.In-Repair that gave the model’s their shiny, healthy-looking hair on the runway.

Lucas Dawson Photography

What Is It?

It's a nourishing, restorative leave-in treatment designed to repair and restore damage in all hair types. Leave-in treatments can have more advantages than rinse out products because the ingredients can continue to work their magic for 24 hours or more.

Why Was It The Hero?

"Leave.In-Repair has been the hero product of the week because it's been about every model having beautiful, healthy, glossy hair that looks naturally hydrated and nourished without added weight." - Kevin Murphy

Buy here

A post shared by Kevin Murphy Norge (@kevin.murphy.norge) on Jun 13, 2017 at 2:31am PDT

What Are The Benefits?

- Improves the condition of the hair from the very first use
  • Repairs the surface of the hair, keeping it soft & manageable

• Increases the elasticity and strength of the hair

• Reduces moisture loss, protects & improves hair quality over time

• Leaves the hair shiny, glossy and weightless

• The lightweight formula doesn’t feel heavy or thick when applied to the hair

• Can also reduce frizz and signs of damage

How To Use:

Apply about three pumps of Leave.In-Repair through damp or towel-dried hair before allowing to dry naturally or blowdrying and styling. This product has the added benefit of providing heat protection, so that cuts out the need for an additional product in the hair.

Buy here

Lucas Dawson Photography

A Blogger's Verdict:

"With long chemically treated hair, I am always looking for great hair care products to keep my hair healthy and shiny. The actual treatment is thin and light, and absorbs quickly and easily into the hair, without making it look or feel greasy, or weighing it down, and like all other Kevin Murphy products, it is a lovely natural scent from the natural ingredients.

I really love how soft and smooth this treatment makes my hair, and I love that I can use it in both wet and dry hair, so I can also give my hair an extra moisture boost and protection on the days I don’t wash it."

- The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter

SHOP KEVIN.MURPHY HERE