The Hottest Makeup Trends for 2018

The Hottest Makeup Trends for 2018
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-hottest-makeup-trends-for-2018/

Looking for some beauty inspiration to start 2018? We’ve been through contouring, strobing and matte liquid lips - so what’s in store for this year? Beauty forecasters are talking about the following trends, and I’m already jumping on board!

A post shared by Nicole Warne (@garypeppergirl) on Oct 2, 2017 at 3:34pm PDT

Camo Queen:

Oribe Beauty Nail Polish - Green Envy

The camo trend is defined by yep, you guessed it, camouflage. Khaki greens, beiges and warm browns are all the rage in beauty this year. These neutral earthy tones are versatile and suit most skin tones - but if makeup isn’t your thing, then you need this nail polish.

- Chip resistant & fade-proof formula

- Full coverage, highly pigmented colour

- Ultra long-wearing formula

- Contains a resin complex to enhance shine

★★★★★ So many compliments! - Joanna

"I wore this shade on the weekend - I usually wear nude polishes so this was something different for me. I had so many people compliment my nails asking what polish I was wearing. It's a really nice khaki green, and it applies so smoothly. It's really pigmented and stayed looking shiny & chip-free for days! The other shades in this range are also stunning so I'm going to buy more!"

Buy here

From Runways to Festivals:

Touch In Sol Metallist Shadow Liquid Foil & Glitter Duo

If you've been to any festivals recently, I'm sure you'll agree there has been no shortage of glitter, and this trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Placement is the key to achieving this trend, without looking like the inside of a craft box. Just a little bit of glitter in the centre of the eyelid, or a pop of glitter in the inner corner is enough to make an statement. If loose glitter seems daunting, or too much of a mess, you can achieve a similar look with the Touch In Sol Metallist Shadow Liquid Foil & Glitter Duo.

- This 2-in-1 product can be easily customised

- Contains a long-lasting liquid eyeshadow & a glitter component

- Comes in three metallic hues: gold, champagne & rose

- Has a lightweight, quick-drying & buildable formula

How to use:

Step 1: Apply the Metallist Liquid Foil shadow to eye lids with the applicator, or a firm eye shadow brush.

Step 2: Add the Foil Finish Glitter on top of the Metallist Liquid Foil using either your fingertip or an eyeshadow brush

Buy here

Goodbye to lip fillers, hello ombre lips!

Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip

Who doesn’t want fuller luscious lips? You actually don't need to opt for injectables to achieve the look - an ombre lip is the perfect way to create this illusion. But you don’t need to go crazy with the lip liner to recreate that Pamela Anderson 90’s lip. Benefit has listened to our prayers and have created this 2-in-1 product does all the hard work for you!
  • The custom teardrop tip grabs & defines your lip line

• Fill in your lips with gorgeous colour using the lighter shade

- Get up to 8-hours of wear & choose from an extensive range of shades

- Available in mini sizes - perfect for when you’re on the go

★★★★★ Gorgeous product - Harri

"I absolutely LOVE this product. I have been a regular Benefit customer for nearly 4 years now. The products are not only brilliant, but they are kind to skin, cruelty-free, long lasting, and fool-proof to apply. This lippy is definitely one of my favourite products. I use the Lusty Rose and Juicy Berry shades. They are perfectly suited to my complexion! Gorgeous texture and colour. Easy application, long lasting and best of all, 100% fuller lips after using! I find it's very rare nowadays to find a truthful lippy that will come through in all of these areas, but now I have!"

Buy here

The Unicorn Glow:

3INA The Cream Eyeshadow - 308 Lilac

One of Instagram's hottest trends has been blinding highlighters, but now it’s taken a turn into clear, opalescent or iridescent base highlighters, with a pinch of colour. This trend can not only be used as a pop of vibrancy on the cheek, it can also be worn on the lips or eyes. Now you don’t need to buy a specific “holographic” branded product - we created this look simply from using a cream eye shadow.

- It’s a long-wearing, waterproof cream shimmer shadow

- Reflects the light to give you a glow, and will wear all day!

- Easily blendable using a brush, or even your fingertip

- Available in a variety of shades that could be worn on the cheeks or eyes

Pro Tip: Apply small amounts at a time to achieve the look you’re after - this formula is buildable and you don’t want to apply too much.

★★★★★ Soooo worth it - Jacinta

"3ina's cream eyeshadows are honestly my holy grail. I have about 7 different colours and they're so easy to apply. Applying them with your finger works best as it lets the formula get warm to apply smooth and creamy. It sets almost immediately and is such a quick fix for the morning I wear it nearly every day."

Buy here

Shop Makeup Here