The Key To Taming Your Baby Hairs & Flyaways

The Key To Taming Your Baby Hairs & Flyaways
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-key-to-taming-your-baby-hairs-flyaways/

There’s something about my hair that drives me nuts. I don’t know if it’s something I’m doing wrong, but every time I style it, it goes static! It’s like I’m levitating in space. Especially when I straighten it, nothing seems to help.

I’ve tried oils which just make it look dirty at the roots, and serums which I feel are weighing down my fine hair. And let’s not even discuss trying to tame it when I’ve brushed out waves.

Frizz and flyaways are also common enemies when it comes to hair styling, and this control spray knows it. R+Co Foil Frizz + Static Control Spray genuinely surprised me - I have used static spray on clothing and figured it’d be just as ineffective. But I was wrong.

What Does It Do?

- It’s formulated with an antistatic agent to control static strands
  • It immediately reduces static for instantly smoothed hair

• Tames flyaways and baby hairs for a polished finish

• It’s completely non-greasy and weightless

• Eliminates general frizz for a more controlled style

• Features a beautiful oriental fragrance (including Blood Orange, Rhubard & Violet)

• Contains thermal polymers to seal in moisture & protect hair during heat styling

• Packaged in an aerosol can so you can easily control your application

• R+Co is a vegan and cruelty-free brand

Buy here

What's In It?

Vitamin E: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient strengthens and nourishes the hair, restoring shine to dull locks

Argan Oil: Originating from Egypt, this oil softens and moisturises the hair, improves manageability and shields it from environmental damage

Thermal Polymer: Seals in moisture and provides protection against heat styling tools

Anti-Static Agent: Provides incredible shine, body and flyaway control, and reduces rogue static hairs

What’s not in it? This spray is free of parabens, sulphates, mineral oil and petrolatum

Before | After

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Obsessed - Deanna

"I am obsessed with this spray! I purchased it as a impulse buy when I got my hair cut, and I've fallen in love with it! I used it almost every day to keep my hair tame. I have pretty fine, wavy, blonde hair, and it keeps my fly aways at bay and leave my hair smooth and soft!"

★★★★★ No more static - May

"I have long hair and in the winter, static is my WORST nightmare! This product not only smells great but keeps my hair in place. I was hesitant to spend the money but after a box full of dryer sheets, running a wire hanger through my hair and adding a bottle of lotion to my hair, this is the ONLY product that works. I'm so glad my hairdresser recommended it."

★★★★★ 5 stars - Ashley

"Need some more of this! Very light on the hair! I love it for my fly a ways! I’m hesitant to put stuff on the roots of my hair because it usually starts to look oily but this product doesn’t not do that! Will be going to buy more soon!"

★★★★★ Great product - Jenny

"I'm on my 3rd or 4th can of this. Great for smoothing fly aways without being too heavy or oily. The texture is just enough to know something is working but not adding too much. I use it especially when it is raining to help with frizz and it really works. LOVE!"

Shop R+Co Foil Frizz + Static Control Spray here