The Quickest Way To Get Compliments On Your Hair

The Quickest Way To Get Compliments On Your Hair
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-quickest-way-to-get-compliments-on-your-hair/

It’s around this time of year that our hair can start to look a bit dull, dry and lifeless. Thanks to the silly season (and constant heat styling), combined with sun and salt from summer holidays, our usually shiny and healthy-looking locks may not be looking their best.

I have a secret product that I keep locked away for times like this - and I’m going to share it with you. It’s KEVIN.MURPHY Shimmer.Shine.

What Does It Do?

- It's a finishing mist that adds incredible shine to the hair
  • It also works as a treatment, revitalising & repairing damaged hair

• Infused with nourishing Vitamins C & E, Baobab, Immortelle & Bamboo extracts

• Features light reflective technology to boost shine without oily residue

• This mist strengthens & moisturises for healthier-looking hair

• It smells amazing (like a fresh, summer scent)

• It can be applied both pre and post-styling

• Improves the elasticity & tone of the hair while preventing damage

Before & After

How To Use:

Make sure you shake the bottle before you spray, as this ensures all the reflective pigments aren't settled at the bottom. To use on dry hair as a finishing spray, simply spritz over the hair post-styling for immediate shine and control of fly-aways. To use pre-styling, spritz into damp hair prior to blow-drying.

Buy it here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ THIS IS HANDS DOWN SO AMAZING - Hannah

"It smells insanely good and gives your hair such a beautiful shine to it once done styling. It doesn't compare to anything else that I have tried and I have tried a lot of hair products. This is amazing I can't find any other word for it. It keeps your hair smelling and looks so fresh."

★★★★★ Fantastic! - Georgina

"This is the best finishing product for hair. Smells lovely and helps with frizz. It also adds a beautiful shimmer and makes hair look rich and healthy would recommend it to anyone."

★★★★★ My go to Kevin Murphy product! - Madison

"My hair dresser introduced me to this product a few months ago when I got an ombré colour to my hair. This product is great to use once you have curled or straightened your hair. The product is reasonably priced, and a great value. I use it often and still have half a bottle. I would highly recommend this product to others. Bonus: it smells AMAZING!"

Buy KEVIN.MURPHY Shimmer.Shine here