The Reviews Made Me Buy This Mascara

The Reviews Made Me Buy This Mascara
0.0 0

Originally published at:

I have a few favourite mascaras but I don’t have an absolute holy grail, so I’m always on the look out for hyped mascaras that might work for me. That’s how I came across a little known product by Eye of Horus.

The Goddess Mascara was recommended to me by several other beauty junkies at Adore Beauty HQ, and when I went to check it out, I discovered all the reviews… instantly adds to bag.

Why It's A Best-Seller:

- Ideal for sensitive eyes (won't irritate or sting the eyes)
  • The formula lengthens & adds volume, separating the lashes

• Smudge-proof, clump-proof & quick-drying

• Rich in waxes & nourishing oils to strengthen lashes

• Easy to customise the volume & thickness depending on application

• The flexible silicone hourglass wand lifts and curls, coating the whole lash

• Easily removable with warm water and a gentle cleanser (no panda eyes!)

• Available in both black and brown shades

Buy it here

The Best Part?

I find that you can really adjust your look with this mascara - you can opt for natural-looking lashes, or you can build it up for more of a dramatic look, depending on how many coats you apply. It separates and lengthens the lashes like no other mascara I've used, so it never looks clumpy, but it gives you that volume and length you want. I have naturally straight lashes, so I use a lash curler before coating.

I also love that this mascara comes in a brown variation - this is perfect for achieving that ‘no makeup’ makeup look, or for more mature beauty lovers who want to avoid the heaviness of a black mascara.

The Ingredients:

This mascara contains nourishing naturally-derived ingredients which condition the lashes, preventing them from getting dry and brittle (especially if you wear mascara every day). Eye Of Horus Goddess Mascara contains Moringa Oil (rich in Vitamins A, B, C & E, fatty acids & antioxidants) which helps to strengthen the lashes, as well as bees wax, rice bran wax and candelilla wax. It's also free from parabens.

Buy it here

No Mascara Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ FINALLY! - Bec

"Finally! I’ve finally found the holy grail of mascara! I have tried too many mascaras to count over the years and THIS is the one. I don’t need to look any further. It lengthens and separates. It can look ‘natural’ enough to wear alone or fabulous with a couple of coats when I wear heavier make up.. It doesn’t feel ‘crunchy’ and my sometimes sensitive eyes don’t get affected by this mascara. LOVE it!"

★★★★★ The greatest mascara ever - Clare

"I'm that person who wears mascara everyday (well weekday anyway). This mascara does not clump and allows you to build the product up on your lashes. Great product, will definitely repurchase."

★★★★★ THE BEST - Rita

"This mascara is amazing. Would not use anything else ever again. I'm 50 (almost) and work shift work. My eyes get very tired and putting on mascara at 3am can make your eyes very sore but I have never had a problem with the Goddess Mascara. Love it sooo much!"

★★★★★ New favourite Mascara! - Tamara

This was my first time trying an Eye of Horus product and I am amazed. Have struggled for ages to find a mascara that goes on without clumping and remains that way for the whole day, but still comes off easily before bed. This mascara is just that! Can't wait to try more Eye of Horus products."

Buy Eye Of Horus Goddess Mascara Here