The Toughest Concealers In The Biz

The Toughest Concealers In The Biz
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-toughest-concealers-in-the-biz/

So you’re looking specifically for a full coverage concealer to disguise stubborn under-eye circles, conceal pesky blemishes or cover pigmentation? I road tested a few of our best-selling hard-working concealers and found some favourites that promise not to crease, crack or dry out!

For Hiding Dark Circles:

I recommend Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer

- Concentrated, highly-pigmented coverage
  • Visibly brightens stubborn dark circles, softens hollows & tired lines

• Has a weightless feel and natural skin finish

• Non-drying, long-wearing formula which is resistant to water, sweat & humidity

• It won’t crease or settle in fine lines under the eyes

★★★★★ My favourite! - Noor

"Covers dark under eyes and blends super smooth and doesn't take long to blend together. Goes well with any foundation, packaging is always nice and sleek and doesn't break out your skin. Would buy over and over again it's the best."

Buy here

A post shared by Bobbi Brown Australia (@bobbibrownaustralia) on Aug 20, 2017 at 1:52pm PDT

For Disguising Uneven Skin Tone & Pigmentation:

I recommend Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer

- This stay-put, heavy-duty concealer covers everything
  • From very dark circles to blemishes and pigmentation

• Has a creamy consistency with a matte finish

• Only a small amount of product is required

★★★★★ This is the best concealer I've ever used - Adore Beauty customer

"It actually does what it claims to do... conceals! When applied under foundation, this product will indeed hide even the most stubborn blemish,dark circle or pigmentation issues you may have. I like that this product is not runny, but rather in a 'balm like' consistency, meaning that only the smallest amount is required. The fact that this fabulous product also comes in 3 different shades is also a definite plus."

Buy here

Covering Spots & Blemishes:

I recommend Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer

- Long-lasting, comfortable formula that stays seamless

- Has a lightweight, buildable & easily blendable creme formula

- Transfer-resistant, colour-true & oil-free

- Won't crease, dry out, slide or melt away

- Gives skin a luminous finish

★★★★★ Looooove - Tayla

"Love this concealer!! Only got it today but I've been wearing it for 6 hours and even to the gym and it hasn't budged, goes perfect with ASAP mineral powder Good coverage and good for under eye. So happy I've found a good concealer finally!"

Buy here

Your High Coverage Option On A Budget:

I recommend ModelCo Instant Cover High Definition Concealer

- This high-performance concealer is only $12!
  • Delivers creaseless cover of imperfections & dark circles in a nourishing formula

• Weightless liquid concealer which blends into the skin for an invisible finish

• Buildable coverage with a crease-free finish that lasts all day long

Tip: Use the wand applicator to dot the product in areas you want the conceal, blend with clean fingertips or use a blending sponge for a flawless finish.

Buy here

Shop Concealers Here

What about Maybelline fit me concealer? I heard they are really good too?