The Triple-Threat Peel You'll Want In Your Skincare Routine

The Triple-Threat Peel You'll Want In Your Skincare Routine
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-triple-threat-peel-youll-want-in-your-skincare-routine/

If you’ve been on the hunt for an at-home treatment that’ll give you the results of a professional in-salon peel, stay right here and keep reading.

emerginC Triple-Threat Peel is everything you’ve been looking for, and it boasts some seriously good results to prove it.

It’s an active peel that helps to rapidly renew your complexion, leaving your skin luminous and soft. Now that I’ve got your full attention, let’s go into more detail.

What Are The Benefits?

- The Triple-Threat Peel contains a powerful concoction of active ingredients
  • It renews & brightens the skin while helping to reduce blemishes

• Helps to even the skin tone for a radiant complexion

• Removes excess dead skin cells to smooth & refine texture

• Designed for dry & mature skins, but suitable for most skin types

• You’ll get several uses out of the 50ml bottle (a little bit goes a long way)

About The Ingredients:

This peel packs a serious punch. It contains all the potent ingredients you want in your skincare routine:

Natural Fruit Acids: (Lactic, Citric, Malic, Glycolic & Tartaric Acid) which naturally renew the skin, removing dead skin cells and refining texture to leave your skin soft & smooth

Salicylic Acid & Retinol: Banish imperfections, fight blemishes and have anti-ageing benefits

Vitamin C: Brightens the skin tone, targeting pigmentation and uneven skin tone

Green Tea & Fig Extract: Soothes, revitalises and rejuvenates the skin

Buy it here

How To Use:

This highly active formula needs only 3-7 minutes to do its job. Apply a thin layer all over the face, avoiding the sensitive eye area, and leave on 2-3 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.

As you continue use, you can gradually increase application time to 7 minutes. You might experience some tingling and momentary redness - that’s totally normal and will subside. If you’ve got super sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend this for you.

Buy it here

The Results:

Hannah tried out emerginC's Triple-Threat Peel to see if it'd tackle her concerns, here's her verdict.

Skin Type: Combination

Concerns: Congestion, pigmentation & uneven skin tone

"I applied this peel all over and left it on for about 3 minutes, I felt a little bit of tingling around the chin and cheek area - definitely nothing unbearable! I noticed straight away the reduction of redness from my overall appearance and also from my stubborn little brown and red marks left from old blemishes that have been lingering for weeks!

My skin looked radiant and glowy after I removed the peel and it really helped to brighten my sometimes dull complexion. My skin felt so silky smooth and soft for days, I couldn’t believe it or stop touching my face! This was only from one application and I noticed great results already. I can’t wait to continue using this product and try other products from EmerginC too."

The Beauty Blogger Verdict:

In one word: amazing. - Tammerly, Spoilt Blog.

"EmerginC Triple Threat Peel is quite possibly the best chemical facial exfoliant I have used in my entire life ... and that is really saying something. Having never tried anything from EmerginC before, I did not really have expectations for this product but I was hoping that Triple Threat Peel would work its magic on my dry skin.

The results after just one use were mind-blowing, leaving my skin feeling softer than I have experienced in a very long time. After using Triple Threat Peel my t-zone felt so clean and silky smooth, it was fantastic. While the price tag is a little more than I would like to pay, it is well worth it. Consider it to be an investment!"

Buy EmerginC Triple-Threat Peel Here