The Truth About This Popular Ingestible Beauty Powder

The Truth About This Popular Ingestible Beauty Powder
0.0 0

Originally published at:

Before I learnt about The Beauty Chef, it’s probably not something I’d bother trying - it’s not really my thing, and I’m sure a lot of you are nodding your head in agreement with me right now. But don’t go anywhere yet, give me a chance to tell you about my experience.

I’ve now been using The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder for over a week, and I cannot believe I’m saying this, but it’s now a staple in my evening routine. I literally have too much to tell you about it for just one article, but I’m going to try to share as much as possible with you.

What Is It?

The Beauty Chef's whole brand ethos surrounds the connection between gut health and the skin, and the importance of balancing the gut to achieve healthy skin on the outside. Created with a team of microbiologists, Glow combines the perfect matrix of tummy-loving ingredients to promote a clear, radiant complexion.
  • It’s a bio-fermented probiotic powder blend

• Made from over twenty certified organic superfoods

• It contains antioxidants, minerals, vitamins & extra probiotics

• Designed to improve gut health & enhance the skin from the inside out

• The drinkable, berry-flavoured supplement supports efficient digestion

• You can expect a noticeable improvement in skin health & radiance

• It’s suitable for all skin types

Buy here

A Little Bit About The Ingredients:

The Beauty Chef uses fermentation due to its powerful, biologically enhancing effect on ingredients which increases their nutrient value (essentially, making it easier for our digestive systems to absorb the nutrients).

The process also produces good bacteria (probiotics), which are vital for a healthy gut. The lacto-fermentation process naturally creates loads of good bacteria that help strengthen and rebuild your gut. Glow is also rich in natural prebiotics which feed the beneficial bacteria and support your digestive health.

What's Not In It?

The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder is free from artificial colouring, flavouring, preservatives, lactose, dairy and sugar. This formula is also vegan-friendly.

How To Use:

It's recommend to take one teaspoon (5 grams) of Glow each day. I mix mine with a glass of orange juice every evening after dinner (it tastes like tropical juice), but you can also mix it with water, coconut water, a smoothie or in a recipe - it's up to you!  

The Results:

The Beauty Chef conducted an independant clinical trial, gathering feedback from 50 participants on their experience with Glow Inner Beauty Powder. If these stats don't compel you to try it, I don't know what will.

94% said their skin felt more hydrated

90% said the overall texture of their skin was smoother

84% noticed an improvement in skin clarity

76% noticed an improvement in gut health

95% experience an improvement in pre-existing skin conditions (eczema, rosacea etc)

Buy here

What's Every Saying?

My personal experience with Glow has been great so far. I've had an unsettled, unbalanced tummy for as long as I can remember, and no testing has gotten to the bottom of the cause. I've only been taking Glow for just over a week and I've already experienced a huge improvement from an internal perspective. I feel less bloated, more settled and just good overall. I can't wait to keep using it!

★★★★★ Unbelievable results - Emily

"I tried this as I have always had troubled skin (I'm 35). It has improved my skin overall with less acne and a true glow and even seems to be helping my pigmentation! Having bad skin means I feel self conscious without makeup on and have lately been comfortable without it, a big deal for me! I add it to my morning smoothie and it tastes great. Just ordered my second tub and trying the Collagen Inner Beauty Boost for the first time too. So impressed by this brand!"

★★★★★ Delicious! - Lauren

"I've been using this for over a week now and I've definitely noticed a positive difference in my skin and digestion. My skin is clearer and I haven't had the usual digestion issues I normally have. The berry flavour is delicious on it's own or in smoothies. I can't wait to see the difference after using the entire tub!"

★★★★★ Improvement in a couple of weeks! - Luci

Love this product! I have trouble with skin redness and texture (small bumps of congestion). I have been taking this as directed for about a week and a half and already see improvements! Skin is clear and texture has reduced dramatically. Definitely try it if you get hormonal and food related skin problems.

Buy The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder here

If you give this stuff a month or two to get into your system you’ll really notice the difference and won’t want to ever stop using it. My nails and hair are strong and long. Previously my nails chipped and split all the time. I have to cut them now and they are so strong sometimes it’s difficult to get through them! I love this and I really love the 'Body", It’s a replacement meal for me and has helped me loose weight without loosing nutrition.