The Ultimate All-In-One Anti-Ageing Experience

The Ultimate All-In-One Anti-Ageing Experience
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/the-ultimate-all-in-one-anti-ageing-experience/

I’m always looking to advance my skincare routine and I encourage others to do the same. While it’s tempting to stick to your favourites (I’m guilty of this), our skin is always changing as we age; so to get the most out of your skincare, I recommend occasionally introducing new products into your routine to target evolving concerns as they arise.

If ageing is one of your main skin concerns, and you’re currently unsure what you should be using, I want to tell you about a real anti-ageing game-changer: Dermalogica’s AGEsmart Power Rich.

What Is It?

It's a potent anti-ageing reconstructing cream, packed with powerful cosmeceutical active ingredients to target and prevent skin ageing. It combines the technology of three targeted phases (stimulating botanicals, acid-free smoothing agents, plus skin regenerators) for the ultimate age-reversing results. It's a great option to start with if you're needing to amp up your anti-ageing skincare regime.
  • This 4-in-1 product resurfaces, regenerates & hydrates the skin

• It acts as a moisturiser, eye treatment, serum & exfoliator

• Simply add a cleanser, toner & sunscreen to your routine

• The lightweight formula is packed with nourishing vitamins & peptides

• Increases elasticity & maintains moisture balance within the skin

• Smooths fine lines with non-irritating exfoliating ingredients

• Encourages cell renewal to restore firmness & elasticity

• Ideal for prematurely ageing skin or for reversing the signs of ageing

• Leaves the skin smooth, refreshed & firmer

• Comes in five 10ml tubes to preserve the potency of the active ingredients

Buy here

The Ingredients:

Kukui Nut & Apricot Seed Oil: Smooth & reinforce the natural skin lipids to reinforce the skin's natural barrier

Licorice, Bisabolol & Allantoin: Work to calm, soften and protect the skin

Wheat protein extract: Stimulates collagen to promote skin firmness.

Acid-Free Smoothing Agents: A unique blend that gently exfoliates & boosts cell turnover

Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4: A designer peptide that stimulates collagen production & helps to firm, plump and reduce lines and wrinkles.

Red Seaweed: Has superior firming properties to reduce the appearance of fine lines

Vitamins A, C, E and B5: A group of antioxidants that help repair and reverse the signs of premature skin ageing

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Repurchased - Loren

"This is one of the best products I've ever used, but it is pricey. For me, it is worth it. I am 40 and get mistaken for 25 often. Love this. My skin is sensitive to most things, but I have had not issues with Power Rich at all. I just bought it again. It goes a long way."

★★★★★ One of my all time favorite products! - Courtney

"This product is like having 3 or more products in one. Not only is it a moisturiser, it's a treatment, it exfoliates and you can also use it as an eye cream. It is on the spendy side but you will definitely notice a change in your skin the first time you use it. I also like that it comes in separate sealed tubes, allowing the product to stay fresher, longer!"

★★★★★ I absolutely love this product! - Rachel

"It's everything you need in one product. It's an acid free smoothing moituriser. After one nights use my skin was more radiant. After one weeks use my skin was firmer and my hyper pigmentation from my acne scarring was diminished. Just after a months use my lines were minimized and my skin was glowing. A little goes a long way with this"

★★★★★ Love! - Areli

"I love the product. I have been using it for a week and I can see the difference. I left for work without all over coverage make up today even after looking in the mirror. I would not have ever done that in the past. The smell is not great when applied but it diminishes after a few minutes."

Buy Dermalogica AGEsmart Power Rich Here