The worlds number one mascara of 2012, but do you really believe it? benefit

The worlds number one mascara of 2012, but do you really believe it? benefit
0.0 0

Hi guys,

Ok im really confused, benefit there real mascara is said to be the fastest selling make up item of 2012.
So of course I was going to give it a try buying three of them one for my mommy, me and my older sister, my younger one works for MAC and has so much make up.
Ok for me Its not doing anything that it promises and I have been using for about a month, do any of you find its making your las h es heavy?? I have no lifting effect. Im just puzzled because its said to be the worldsnumber one and im trying to do a review on it.
Watch it here

If you could give me advice or help on using it I would love to hear.
Thankyou

Hi :slight_smile:

I absolutely loveee this mascara. It is my favorite!! I get such long and thick lashes, and really do get asked ‘what lashes are you wearing’. It is a great feeling … :chuckle:

I apply firstly by rolling my brush over the top of the lashes, so that it coats them from my eyelid. I think go over my lashes from the front as normal. I apply using it in a zig zag motion so that it separates all my lashes as well as not lengthens them. If I am not rushed for time, I will then put a coat on again over the lashes just to ‘full them up’

I don’t find my lashes feel heavy at all. To me, they don’t feel any different then any other mascara.

Give it a try! x