These Concealers Will Change How You Disguise Your Blemishes

These Concealers Will Change How You Disguise Your Blemishes
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/these-concealers-will-change-how-you-disguise-your-blemishes/

Looking for a concealer that can solve unevenness, banish blemishes, and brighten your skin while being hydrating and crease-less? I wish I could give you a single product that could do all that, but we all have such different concerns and skin types, it’s next to impossible to address all that in one product.

That’s why Benefit have come to the rescue with their newly redesigned Boi-ing concealer range, so you can tackle all your concealing needs with the right product and customise how you disguise imperfections.

Covering Blemishes: Industrial Strength Concealer

I'm the original Boi-ing concealer

- Full coverage
  • Creamy formula with a matte finish

• Great for concealing blemishes, dark circles & discolouration

Tip: To disguise the appearance of blemishes like pesky breakouts, apply Industrial Strength with a brush as a spot concealer to cover stubborn little imperfections.

Buy here

Non-Cakey Coverage: Hydrating Concealer

I'm replacing Benefit Fake-Up!

- Sheer coverage
  • Lightweight formula

• Hides dark circles & visibly smooths fine lines

• Same formula & shades as Fake Up, just new packaging

Tip: Use it as a light coverage under-eye perfector, or smooth it over any concealer throughout the day to instantly refresh your look!

Buy here

Hiding Dark Circles: Brighten Concealer

I'm replacing Benefit Erase Paste

- Full coverage
  • Colour-correcting, blendable creamy formula

• Perfect for perking up tired eyes & hiding dark circles

• Contains brightening melon undertones to camouflage discolouration

Tip: Dab a tiny amount of this brightening concealer on the inner corners of your eyes and on the darkest part of your under-eyes and blend outwards for a wide-awake appearance.

Buy here

Soft-Focus Blurring: Airbrush Concealer

I'm brand new!

- Sheer to medium coverage
  • Ideal for disguising unevenness, dark circles & fine lines

• Has a soft-focus natural-looking finish

• It’s waterproof, so it’ll stay put til you wash it off

Tip: This lightweight concealer melts on seamlessly and doesn’t crease, cake or crack, so it’s perfect for concealing around the delicate eye area.

Buy here

Shop Benefit's Boi-ing Concealers Here