This 3-in-1 Palette Is My Makeup Bag Staple

This 3-in-1 Palette Is My Makeup Bag Staple
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/this-3-in-1-palette-is-my-makeup-bag-staple/

Finding space in my makeup bag is always impossible; for every product I take out, I’m putting a new one in. So whenever I find a product that is multipurpose, or can save me some space, I’m keen to try it.

That’s what led me to Oribe’s Sunlit Illuminating Face Palette. Not only did the stunning gold-accented compact lure me in, but as I opened it and saw what was inside, I was almost instantly sold without even trying it.

Image via A Little Bit Etc

What Do I Love About It?

- Contains your highlighter, blush & bronzer all in one compact
  • Adds radiance, warmth & a soft-focus effect to the skin

• Gives you an instant sun-kissed glow

• Luxurious translucent pressed powder formula

• It’s infused with hydrating oils & ultra-fine pearlised powders

• Beautifully flattering on light skin tones that lean neutral to warm

• Easy to blend, provides even coverage & a velvety, luminous finish

• It’s vegan-friendly, cruelty-free & gluten-free

• Comes in a sleek, slim-line compact with mirror inside

Buy here

face11

Image via Beauty Professor

How To Use It:

What I love most about this compact is that it can act as three individual products, or one all-over glow powder, so essentially it has four different uses. This palette is also available in 'Moonlit' which is more suited to medium/olive complexions.

To Sculpt & Highlight:

If you have fair skin like me, you can use the bronzing powder to contour underneath the cheek bones, and around the hair line to give your face more definition and dimension. To highlight, pick up the illuminating shade on a powder brush and dust it over the cheekbones, brow bones, down the nose and on the Cupid’s bow.

For A Luminous Glow:

If I’m just wearing tinted moisturiser, and I want my skin to look glowy and radiant, I just swish my powder brush around the palette to pick up all shades, and lightly apply it all over my face. I do like to then apply a little more of the highlighter with my fingertip to my cheekbones and Cupid’s bow.

For A Summery, Natural Look:

I love natural-looking, flushed cheeks, especially when paired with a bronzed up complexion for the warmer months. I recommend applying your bronzing powder first, followed by the blush shade to the apples of your cheeks, sweeping upwards to your temples.

Buy here

The Beauty Blogger Verdict:

"This palette was the most surprising to me because I had expected it to be very shimmery and more of a highlighter. However, once I swatched it on the back of my hand I loved that it gave a slight radiance but not an intense shimmer. I showed all the shades separately above and then swirled together as one shade. I prefer to mix the colors together and dust them over my cheeks to give a subtle bronzy glow. I can wear it alone which gives me just a hint of color, but also layer it on top of other blushes to add a bit of warmth to my cheeks." - Maree Sye, A Little Bit Etc.

“This is fantastic product for adding lift to the face; with three shades of silky and incandescent powders, this palette enables one to gently bronze/contour, add an infusion of rosiness to the cheeks and accentuate the high points of the face. You can also swirl all three hues together for a general brightening effect that looks positively lit-from-within. With winter dullness looming in the distance, this radiant palette will remain a contributing resident in my bag.” - Rachel Anise, Beauty Professor.

Shop Oribe Beauty Here