This Bar Of Soap Could Be Your Answer To Smooth, Clear Skin

This Bar Of Soap Could Be Your Answer To Smooth, Clear Skin
0.0 0

Originally published at:

When I stumbled across Alpha-H’s Cleansing Cube on the site as I was browsing around, I couldn’t believe there were so many reviews for a bar of soap. So I looked further into why the Cleansing Cube was generating such a buzz…

What Does It Do?

- Gently cleanses the skin, leaving it smooth and hydrated
  • Sugar cane & crushed cranberries gently buff away dead skin

• Promotes and stimulates circulation for healthier skin

• Coconut oil hydrates and locks in moisture

• It contains a low level of glycolic acid (1%) to leave skin silky smooth

• 100% soap-free, and also free from palm oil & sulphates

• It won Best Body Exfoliant in Beauty Heaven’s Glosscar Awards

Buy here

A post shared by Alpha-H Concentrated Skincare (@alphahskincare) on Jun 30, 2015 at 2:17am PDT

Who's It For?

The Cleansing Cube is suitable for all skin types, and is ideal for those suffering from sensitive skin conditions like eczema. It has a low pH and doesn't strip the skin of moisture, instead restoring hydration with its coconut oil content. I've found it works particularly well for treating keratosis pilaris on the backs of my arms.

How To Use:

As a gentle, soothing exfoliating bar, use Alpha-H's Cleansing Cube morning and night in the shower or bath and massage gently to form a soft lather. This product can be used for the face as well as the body, but I personally prefer to use it as a body product.  

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Love this product - Sarah

"I gave this product a try and was really surprised at how good it actually is! I tend to overlook body wash/soap but this leaves my skin feeling silky, vibrant and hydrated. I don't use it every day, just when I feel like my skin needs a bit of a pick me up! Works great with an exfoliating cloth to clear dead skin cells and revamp the skin - also safe to use as a wash with fake tan which is another bonus! Definitely worth purchasing :)"

★★★★★ Clean soft skin - Sacha

"This cleansing cube is so nice, I washed by body with it & my skin felt amazingly clean and so soft afterwards! I used it most days in the shower & now need to buy a another one as I love it so much. It was nice to finally find a soap with a good exfoliation that moisturises at the same time. It took my makeup off quickly and easily as well - win win!"

★★★★★ Soft Skin! - Elise

"The texture of the crushed cranberries is something I had to get used to (I rarely use scrubs for physical exfoliation), however, my skin was left incredibly soft after the first try. I'm not sure if this is due to the oils present in the cube, or the glycolic acid, but I love how my skin feels after using it! I don't use it everyday (or on my face), just a few times a week for a treat and I love it. I've already purchased my second cube!"

Buy Alpha-H Cleansing Cube Here