This Gold-Infused Mask Is Designed For Treating Yourself

This Gold-Infused Mask Is Designed For Treating Yourself
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/this-gold-infused-mask-is-designed-for-treating-yourself/

I’m going to be upfront with you before I even start talking about this mask. It’s not really budget-friendly for most, but boy it’s luxurious (and it’s infused with actual gold). Oribe Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask really gives your skin that glow you’ve been looking for.

Why Use Gold-Infused Skincare?

Gold is used as an anti-ageing ingredient, as it boasts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. It can help to encourage the regeneration of healthy skin cells, firm the surface of the skin, and result in a brighter complexion.  

Tell Me More...

- It's a gold-infused moisturising & brightening mask
  • It provides an immediate glow to the skin

• Improves radiance & luminosity while boosting elasticity

• Instantly calms, soothes & revitalises the skin

• Improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles

• Deeply hydrates to transform dull, dehydrated skin

• Leaves the skin feeling silky smooth

• Has a jelly-like texture that glides onto the skin

Buy here

About The Ingredients:

Edelweiss Flower, Evening Primrose & Sweet Almond Oil:

Deeply moisturise, revitalise and tone the skin, while restoring softness and elasticity for a healthier, brighter, more youthful complexion.

Real Gold Particles:

Peptides deliver real gold particles to immediately impart a glow to the skin, while soothing and hydrating ingredients work their magic.

Caviar Lime:

Gently exfoliates to reveal a healthier, more luminous complexion.

Conditioning Humectant & Sodium Hyaluronate:

Improves water-binding capability of the skin to increase hydration, while preserving suppleness, elasticity and tone.

How To Use:

On clean, dry skin, I recommend applying a generous layer of product over the whole face. Leave on the skin for 15 minutes before rinsing off.

Buy here

What's My Verdict?

This mask is beautifully luxurious, there's no doubt about that. It glides onto the skin and feels instantly soothing. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side, and this mask didn't irritate my skin at all - in fact, it calmed my skin down and took out some of the redness out of my cheeks.

After removing the Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask with warm water, my skin tone looked more even and radiant, and my skin felt plump and soft. I did apply my moisturiser afterwards mixed with Oribe Radiant Drops Golden Face Oil, and that really gave my skin an extra boost of hydration and additional luminosity.

Shop Oribe Beauty Here