This Is Only The Beginning For Metallic Eyeliner

This Is Only The Beginning For Metallic Eyeliner
0.0 0

Originally published at:

If you’ve been anywhere near the vicinity of a music festival in the last 12 months or so, you probably would’ve been blinded by a hell of a lot of glitter. Now I’m all for glitter, don’t get me wrong - but let’s be realistic, outside of Beyond The Valley, you aren’t going to wear it. So how can we translate this trend into everyday beauty?

A post shared by Eye Of Horus Goddess Cosmetics (@eyeofhoruscosmetics) on Jul 16, 2017 at 2:31am PDT

The answer is Eye of Horus Liquid Metals Eyeliner - yep, the same people that brought us the cult Goddess Mascara. This versatile liquid liner boasts four metallic shades; Alchemy Gold, Ancient Pewter, Copper Sphinx and Imperial Bronze.

Why Do I Need It?

- It's formulated with mineral pigments for vivid, rich colour payoff
  • This liner is very long-lasting and smudge-proof

• With an easy-to-use precision felt tip, application is pretty much foolproof

• The four metallic shades are designed to suit any eye colour or makeup style

• The versatility of this liner is second to none; it can instantly transform your makeup

• This formula is vegan, cruelty-free & also free from gluten & parabens

• Contains Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Aloe Leaf Extract & Anise Fruit Extract

• This natural mixture of ingredients makes it suitable for even sensitive eyes

Buy here

A post shared by Eye Of Horus Goddess Cosmetics (@eyeofhoruscosmetics) on Dec 3, 2017 at 2:02pm PST

How To Get The Most Out Of It:

The crucial part of enjoying this product, is making the most of its versatility. You can create so many looks using this liner, and it's perfect for professional makeup artists to keep handy in their kit. I do recommend making sure you shake it well before using it so the colour pigments create maximum payoff.

The Wing:

We love a wing. Despite talk of winged eyeliner phasing out, I never want it to. I love the concept of just creating a flick at the edge of the eye with these Eye of Horus Liquid Metals Eyeliners, or creating a super thin line across the top lash line.

★★★★★ Great deep bronze colour - Cat

"I bought the Imperial Bronze eyeliner after being happy with the mascara. This product stayed on all day and didn't smudge. Love it!"

A post shared by Eye Of Horus Goddess Cosmetics (@eyeofhoruscosmetics) on Jun 26, 2017 at 1:38am PDT

The Crease:

You've probably seen this look circulating around Instagram - it's certainly big with professional makeup artists, but who says you can't DIY next time you go out? This shade below is the Imperial Bronze - see how wearable it is? You can go metallic without being too extra, trust me.

★★★★★ Stunning & long-lasting - Hannah

"In the sun this liner looks incredible as it reflects the light and I have had so many compliments when I wear this. It is a very comfortable eyeliner and is very long lasting once applied as it doesn't fade and holds up until I remove my makeup at night, even when it has been applied at 6am! If you are looking for a stunning metallic eyeliner - you have found your collection!"

A post shared by Eye Of Horus Goddess Cosmetics (@eyeofhoruscosmetics) on Nov 14, 2017 at 8:50pm PST

The Bold Lid:

Okay, this ain't for the faint hearted. You're not going to wear this look into the office (unless you work at Adore Beauty), but can you imagine how awesome this would look paired with some falsies on a night out? I'd even suggest just coating the mobile lid with liner instead of bringing it into the crease to tone down this look a bit.

★★★★★ It stays put! - Caitlin

"I’m quite prone to mistakes so I found it so helpful that once you apply this you have a teeny bit of wiggle time to fix any mistakes. When this is set, it’s set! It’s not going to budge an inch! This doesn’t give in to my oily lids and stay put, even when I accidentally rub my eye! The quality is great and the pigmentation is also incredible. When this catches the light it's so metallic and pretty!"

A post shared by Eye Of Horus Goddess Cosmetics (@eyeofhoruscosmetics) on Feb 20, 2017 at 12:26pm PST

The Creative:

Pro makeup artists, this one's for you. I absolutely love this use of the Liquid Metals Eyeliner to show off a little more creativity. This kind of look blurs the lines between festival-esque and high-end runway ready.

★★★★★ I love the gold colour - Rebecca

"The colour of the gold eyeliner is actually warmer and more of a true gold than the picture. It goes on so pigmented and dries with such a dramatic metallic look, I love using it above my regular black eyeliner for an extra flash of gold. The applicator is a felt tip rather than bristles which makes it so much easier to apply. "

A post shared by Eye Of Horus Goddess Cosmetics (@eyeofhoruscosmetics) on Aug 9, 2017 at 5:36pm PDT

Buy Eye of Horus Liquid Metals Eyeliner