This Is The Gradual Tan Our CEO Uses

This Is The Gradual Tan Our CEO Uses
0.0 0

Originally published at:

For me, gradual tans have been so hit and miss. I distinctly remember using a particular popular supermarket gradual tan throughout high school that left my legs a lovely shade of yellow after a couple of applications (and it stank!).

So when our founder and CEO, Kate, gave Tan-Luxe The Gradual a rave review, I figured she couldn’t be wrong.

The Benefits:

- Revolutionary weightless lotion and oil tanning formula
  • Delivers a natural, buildable colour for the face and body

• Smooths, conditions and tones the skin

• Subtly builds up a super natural glow

• Colour develops in just 1 hour!

• Streak-free with zero fake tan smell

Buy here

What Was Kate's Verdict?

★★★★★ Worth it - Kate Morris

"Usually I don't care much for gradual tanners - who can be bothered applying it every single day just to get some colour? However I found this product gave me noticeable colour after just one application, and a decent tan after two. It smells fantastic - no tan stink; the colour is excellent, it is a proper bronze colour that doesn't go yellow even if you apply it enough times to go quite dark.

I also find it less drying than other fake tans I’ve used. So far I’ve been using it every other day for ~4 weeks and I still have 3/4 of the bottle left, so it seems to go a bit further and last longer than this sort of product usually does. On the whole I am a massive Tan-Luxe fan and will repurchase both this and The Face drops."

A post shared by TAN-LUXE (@tan_luxe) on Nov 1, 2016 at 3:50am PDT

Prepping, Applying & Maintaining:

Exfoliate using a gentle scrub 24 hours before tanning. Lightly moisturise dry areas such as hands, feet, knees, ankles and elbows prior to application.

Apply to skin as you would a normal body moisturiser, lightly covering hands elbows and feet. Thoroughly wash hands after use.

Your tan will develop over 2-4 hours delivering a subtle, gradual glow that you can apply daily, or as desired to build a tailor-made depth of colour.

Maintenance is key! Exfoliate and moisturise the skin regularly to maintain an even, luminous glow.

Buy here

What's Everyone Else Saying?

★★★★★ Best tan ever! - Lisa

"I have tried most fake tans out there & this is by far the best yet. I used to tan only for special occasions but after finding this product it's now part of my regular routine. It feels so lovely when applying to the skin & sinks in straight away then I just get on with my day & gradually the colour develops. No smell & no streaks as long as I exfoliate & moisturise regularly. I recommend this to all my pale friends :)"

★★★★★ My holy grail tanner - Bec

"This tan ticks all of the boxes for me in a tanner. It dries quickly (no slimy feeling!), applies evenly, has a natural, noticeable colour from one application, and I actually get compliments on the smell! I can even use it on my face with no breaking out. I wouldn't really consider this a gradual tanner, it gives me quite a noticeable colour with the first application."

★★★★★ Gradual Tan MVP! - Danii

"I like this a lot better than most of the other gradual tanners I've used. It's a lot easier to apply and dries within minutes, just have to be careful to apply evenly with mitts and not miss any spots because there will be lines if you're not careful, and wash your hands afterwards! Good thing is the tan develops when you go to bed and doesn't stain sheets and doesn't smell like fake tan the next day either. Has a nice caramel buttery smell. Tan looks natural :)"

Shop Tan-Luxe Here