This Is The Only Foundation Brush You'll Ever Need

This Is The Only Foundation Brush You'll Ever Need
0.0 0

Originally published at:

I think we can all agree we’re particular with how we like to apply our own makeup. I’m borderline obsessive compulsive so I’ve really got my application technique down pat.

Apart from my products themselves, there’s a tool I rely on to get a flawless, natural-looking finish. It’s my favourite brush - Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

What You Need To Know:

- An ultra-firm, dense yet soft brush for broad application
  • Suitable for blending cream or liquid foundation

• Can also be used to apply powder products

• I use it to buff liquid foundation into my skin & for blending out cream contouring

• Suitable for creating dense coverage or a delicate, natural-looking finish

• Self-standing with a lightweight aluminium handle

• It’s super affordable!

• No need to blend further with a blending sponge afterwards

Buy here

Applying Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

What's It Made Of?

- Made with super-soft Taklon bristles
  • Taklon is a synthetic fibre commonly used in makeup brushes

• Cushiony synthetic fibres are perfect for precise application of any kind of product

• Hand-cut, 100% cruelty-free bristles

How To Use:

To apply your liquid foundation, you can either use this brush in strokes or in circular buffing motions to blend the product into the skin. I also find it works well using a light stippling motion to set product in areas you want more coverage.

Real Techniques brushes have been designed by pro makeup artists and YouTube celebrity sisters Sam & Nic Chapman. Check out the video below for Sam’s expert tips on using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

Tip: I recommend cleaning your brushes regularly to avoid bacteria build up. Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner is a good option.

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ The best - Sapphire

"I have been using this brush to apply foundation on my clients and myself for years now and I love it. I bought 2 more so I always have one in backup."

★★★★★ My favourite brush so far - Shopaholic

"Love how easy it is to apply my make up with this brush. It is so versatile and can be used for different applications as well as a setting or buffing brush. It feels like an expensive brush, but this is a great price. Very pleased!"

★★★★★ Love it - Kelli

"This is by far my favourite tool to use to apply my foundation. And the fact that it's made without animal hair is very important to me. The only brush I love more is the expert concealer brush :-)"

Shop Real Techniques Expert Face Brush here