This Is The Organic Hand Sanitiser You Need In Your Handbag

This Is The Organic Hand Sanitiser You Need In Your Handbag
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/this-is-the-organic-hand-sanitiser-you-need-in-your-handbag/

Are you a germophobe like me? If you are, I’m sure you’ve already got a pocket-sized hand sanitiser in your handbag, in your car and on your desk. But, if you’re constantly using hand sanitiser, you may find your skin tends to get dry, scaly and itchy. Either that, or you’re going through hand cream like nothing else. That’s what I found was happening to me. I also really didn’t like the strong chemical smell associated with them.

Then a little gem from Dr.Bronner’s landed on my desk, and my incessant germ-killing routine has been changed for the better. Oh, and it’s organic.

What You Need To Know:

- Dr.Bronner's Lavender Organic Hand Sanitiser kills 99.9% of germs
  • It contains 62% organic ethyl alcohol which has antiseptic properties

• It also contains organic glycerin, water & organic lavender oil

• Quickly kills bacteria without soap or water

• It’s just as effective as your usual hand sanitiser

• It comes in a 59ml spray bottle (so you’ll get about 500 sprays out of it)

• This spray has a beautiful natural lavender fragrance

• This product is fair trade, vegan and cruelty-free

• It dries super quickly so you can get back to what you were doing

• It’s suitable to use on all skin types, even on children’s skin

Buy it here

Alternative uses:

In true Dr.Bronner's style, this hand sanitiser is also multi-purpose. It's super handy for parents - it can be used to clean sticky faces and hands, to sanitise surfaces on the go and also as an air freshener - without any nasty chemicals. It's definitely a must-have in my car console and handbag.

Why You Should Make The Switch:

The obvious benefit of switching to an organic hand sanitiser, is that it contains fewer chemicals. For those who suffer with skin irritations such as eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis, Dr.Bronner's is much gentler on the skin, so it shouldn't flare up existing conditions or cause your skin to dry out.

It has also been suggested that the natural essential oils used in organic hand sanitisers may be more effective, in some cases, than mainstream synthetic ingredients at killing bacteria. Especially for parents, an organic hand sanitiser like Dr.Bronner’s is a great alternative.

What Does Everyone Think?

★★★★★ No nasty medical smells - Bec

"Obviously every product that comes from Dr Bronner's is a masterpiece, and this one is no exception. I love that there are no horrible chemicals in this hand sanitiser and I don't smell like I've just washed up for surgery when I use it. This sanitiser is a spray, so it is ever more sanitary!"

★★★★★ Who doesn't love Dr. Bronner's? - Renee

"A friend gave me this before we went on holidays to Thailand earlier this year as it's a perfect travel size. I've never really been that into the scent of lavender but for some reason I love the smell of this product. It's really great for all the obvious uses of hand sanitiser but a good tip is to spray some onto a cotton pad and give your phone a wipe down every few days too."

★★★★★ Fabulous Hand Sanitizer And More! - Stephanie

"This smells great and I’m not worried to use on my daughter’s hands because it’s simple and organic with no nasty chemicals (and isn’t too drying either). This is also really great as an on-the-go disinfectant spray. I use it on surfaces like toilet seats and airplane tray tables. I highly recommend!"

★★★★★ Dr.Bronner's is #1! - Suzette

"I will never use any other hand sanitizer again; I stumbled on this and purchased it right away. I already am obsessed with the Castile soap and knew this would be an amazing product. It's a liquid with an excellent sprayer, smells incredible, and cleans my hands quickly and dries down fast. I am hooked. I feel confident knowing I can use it on my hands and it won't irritate my skin or my four year old's either. I love Dr. Bronner's products."

Buy Dr.Bronner's Lavender Organic Hand Sanitiser here