This Is What You Need On Your Wedding Day

This Is What You Need On Your Wedding Day
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/this-is-what-you-need-on-your-wedding-day/

Brides, listen up: your wedding day is nerve-racking enough, without having to worry about your makeup lasting throughout the day, especially if you often have issues with you makeup sliding off. This is the one thing I always recommend to my friends before their weddings, without fail - and it never disappoints.

Skindinavia’s Bridal Makeup Finish is the next best thing to having your makeup artist at your beck and call for touch-ups throughout the day. I’d even argue this setting spray is better. Oh, and it’s not just reserved to brides, I use this for any event where I’m wearing a full face of makeup.

What Makes This Spray Bulletproof?

- It extends makeup wear & controls excess shine
  • This setting spray is tear-proof & moisture resistant

• Creates a luminous, ‘just done’ finish for hours

• Fewer or no touch-ups are required throughout the day

• Build for high-stress or environmentally challenging conditions

• Keeps excessive shine at bay to ensure you’re camera-ready

• It helps your makeup resist heat, humidity & other conditions

• It prevents your base from shifting & separating

• Each bottle contains over 300 sprays

Buy here

How Is It Different To Other Setting Sprays?

Skindinavia was the first to market in this category, launching in 2005, originally as a pro brand in Hollywood, before becoming available to beauty lovers across the world. The Bridal formula utilises the same technology as Skindinavia's other finishing sprays, but includes a boost of active ingredients, making the formula ideal for more intense environments.

- Skindinavia utilises patented cooling technology that slowly releases over 16 hours

- Differs from competing products that are more like a ‘hairspray for the face’

- Skindinavia's range of sprays are virtually weightless

- They have a light green tea, cucumber scent

- Skindinavia's Finishing Sprays are hypoallergenic, paraben-free and cruelty-free

- They contain temperature control technology to help prevent the appearance of shine

- The custom easy-to-use spray nozzle delivers a perfectly measured micro-mist

The results speak for themselves:

86% of users agree The Bridal Makeup Finishing Spray makes their skin look smoother

90% of users agree their makeup looked as good at the end of the day as the moment it was applied

90% of users said their makeup stayed looking matte for the entire day

A post shared by SKINDINAVIA Australia (@skindinaviaaus) on Nov 22, 2017 at 1:17am PST

What's Everyone Saying?

Skindinavia has a notorious reputation for their setting sprays, so not surprisingly, this brand is super popular with professional makeup artists, YouTubers and beauty bloggers. Even Wayne Goss uses Skindinavia (if he uses it, I'm buyin' it). But you want to know what other customers think too, don't you?

★★★★★ NOTHING compares! - Angeli

"I absolutely love this setting spray. I use it personally and on my clients. My foundation stays perfectly in place all day. I recently went to a fair with my kids straight after I finished work so I had a full face of makeup on. It started lightly raining just enough for me to groan inside regretting having a full face on. I didn't have time to check in a mirror to see the damage but when I got home (2 hours later) I was so impressed that my face was still perfectly in place!"

★★★★★ Amazing setting spray! - Eva

"I'm a makeup artist and use this spray to set makeup on each of my clients' faces. They love the smell and the longevity of makeup this spray gives them. It works amazingly on all skin types - doesnt dry out dry skin and keeps oily skin matte. Couldnt recommend it enough, its a must, not just for brides!"

★★★★★ The absolute best! - Rana

"I used to swear by Urban Decay setting spray until I purchased this. WOW I am obsessed. My makeup literally does not move at all. I go to the gym, train with my makeup, sweat so much and still walk out like I walked in! I am not even kidding."

★★★★★ Amazing product, new HG! - Danielle

"I have been really surprised at just how good this setting spray is. Usually my makeup is slipping off or even completely gone by midday, especially from my chin. After using this spray my makeup remains flawless all day and well into the evening. I admit I was a little sceptical and expected it to look good perhaps until early afternoon so this has totally blown me away. I really do think it is worth the $, you only need a little bit and it really does work. Love it! Amazing product!"

Buy Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish Here