This Japanese Foundation Is Getting Some Seriously Good Reviews

This Japanese Foundation Is Getting Some Seriously Good Reviews
0.0 0

Originally published at:

Let’s get straight to the point - I love this foundation and I’m going to tell you why. But first, let’s establish that you’re looking for this kind of foundation.

I always opt for lighter coverage dewy foundations, as I prefer the finish on my skin compared to full coverage matte formulas - so if that doesn’t match your foundation criteria, I’ve got you covered here instead.

No Makeup Koh Gen Do

Tell Me More About Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation:

- It adds natural-looking luminosity, while minimising pores & fine lines
  • It has a lightweight, serum-like texture which buffs easily into the skin

• Made with minerals, botanical emollients & extracts to benefit the skin

• Contains subtle reflective particles to brighten the skin

• Now available in 10 shades from very fair to deep skin tones

• Contains Jojoba Seed Oil, Olive Squalane & Shea Butter to nourish the skin

Buy here

"If you want your skin to look like skin (including in a x10 magnifying mirror), but evened out and all other good things a foundation is meant to do, and at the same time have the easiest application this is a killer." - @violetnat

A post shared by KohGenDo Americas (@kohgendo) on May 26, 2017 at 3:35pm PDT

The Shades:

Koh Gen Do has just released more shades shades of this foundation (yay!), so it’s now suitable for fair to dark skin tones, with both yellow and pink undertones. If you need help finding your shade, click on ‘Find Your Shade’ on the product page to compare your previous shade matches.

What's The Finish Like?

• The formula is buildable so you can easily customise your coverage

• It’s long-wearing and hydrating on the skin

• Gives the skin a beautiful, radiant soft-focus effect

• You can achieve a more even, smooth & seamless finish

Buy here

A post shared by KohGenDo Americas (@kohgendo) on Mar 18, 2017 at 1:15pm PDT

What Does Everyone Think?

Well, Gigi Hadid seems to think it's pretty good, and it's got the tick of approval from Khloe Kardashian and Olivia Culpo as well. So what does Gigi like about it?

It’s a really good foundation, it’s really light on your skin. It doesn’t cake up…you can still see your freckles and whatever, it just kind of brightens up your skin.- Gigi Hadid

A post shared by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on Nov 5, 2016 at 1:47pm PDT

★★★★★ New holy grail! - Ali

"Honestly, you need this foundation in your life! I have normal/combination skin and this foundation is so stunning on the skin. It's a medium, buildable coverage and just looks like your skin but better - plus it lasts all day and looks perfect till the second I take it off. I'm obsessed"

★★★★★ Perfect coverage - Taylah

"I was really surprised with how much I loved this product, I normally opt for a full coverage when it comes to foundations, but found this medium coverage still did the job! I love the radiant finish it gives and how lightweight it feels on the skin. It is quite dewy, so if you have more of an oily skin I would recommend using a powder to set!"

★★★★★ Gives the most beautiful natural finish - Vanessa

"My shades is around NC 20-25 and I picked shade 213. It's a pretty good match for me. I have some redness on the cheek and the yellow tone of the foundation definitely helps covering that. I would say the finish is between semi-matte and dewy. I usually put the foundation on the back of my hand first before applying it, and I did spot some shimmers on the back of my hand. The shimmers are very fine and are undetectable on my face. The KGD foundation blends into the skin like butter and does't require a lot of work to blend. I use my fingers to sheer it out on my face and blend with a beauty blender. I love it and thinking of getting a back up bottle already."

Shop Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation