This Korean Skincare Brand Has Everyone Talking!

This Korean Skincare Brand Has Everyone Talking!

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/this-korean-skincare-brand-has-everyone-talking/

Up until recently, I’d barely dabbled in the world of Korean beauty - I figured it was a little out of my realm, so I stuck to what I knew. That was until a luxuriously packaged product laced with gold landed on my desk, labelled La Flôr Cosmetics. I knew it was a sheet mask, so I took it home and saved it for my Friday night pamper ritual that week.

Now, I also want to point out I’d had a nasty experience with a different sheet mask about a year ago, so I’d been scared off them since then. With that in mind, I cautiously took this sheet mask out of it’s packaging and placed it over my skin, smoothing it down and blending the excess product down my neck.

What I didn’t expect, was to peel this mask off and basically have a new face. Okay, maybe it wasn’t that extreme, but boy, did I notice a remarkable difference.

A post shared by JEN | MY LIFE, MY FAMILY (@our.photo.diary) on Mar 8, 2018 at 1:07am PST

What Does It Do?!

La Flôr Cosmetics Pearl Luminous Brightening Mask and Rejuvenating Gold Ampoule is a professional two-step skincare regime, designed to immediately enhance skin health and radiance, promoting a replenished, hydrated complexion. I can definitely vouch for that.
  • It’s a sheet mask & serum duo designed to refine the skin

• Skin is left ultra-hydrated, nourished & glowing

• Helps to improve skin health by healing & strengthening

• It firms the skin & improves elasticity

• Immediately combats dull, uneven skin tone

• Especially beneficial for dry, dehyrated & dull complexions

• Helps to repair damaged & weakened skin while boosting the skin’s healing process

Buy here

A post shared by Rochelle Smith (@justanothermannequin) on Mar 10, 2018 at 12:25pm PST

The Hero Ingredients:

La Flôr's ultra-fine sheet mask, made of micro-fibres is brimming with potent anti-ageing and brightening ingredients. It's paired with the Rejuvenating Gold Ampoule which is rich in hydrating, repairing ingredients to repair damaged, dry and weakened skin.

A post shared by Ash (@ashworethat) on Mar 15, 2018 at 5:12am PDT

Pearl Luminous Brightening Mask

Vitamin C: a potent antioxidant that not only protects the skin from damage, but also stimulates collagen production, combats pigmentation & uneven skin tone, and brightens dull complexions.

Pearl Powder: heals the skin thanks to a host of minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, and more. It also contains amino acids to support skin health.

Niacinamide: an effective anti-ageing ingredient which has the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness and weakened skin.

Rejuvenating Gold Ampoule

Hyaluronic Acid: a powerful moisture-binding hydrator that keeps skin plump, firm, hydrated, supple and youthful.

Ceramides: are skin-fortifying miracle workers that help support the structure of your skin and can help repair damaged skin barriers to retain moisture.

Colloidal Gold: provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support, and enhances the penetration of other active ingredients to fight the signs of ageing.

A post shared by Kels (@wellnessbykels) on Mar 15, 2018 at 1:18am PDT

What's Everyone Saying?

This super skin duo went gangbusters at Adore HQ as the word spread - everyone wanted to try the sheet mask we were all raving about, so what did we all think?

★★★★★ Um HELLO new favourite mask! - Tamara

"Wow. This is the Queen of all masks. I have tried a lot of face masks in the past and have had reactions to some, found some just average and loved only a small number. I put this mask on for around 30 minutes whilst having a bath - it instantly revived my usually dehydrated skin and left it soft and clear. I can't believe how well priced this mask is for the incredible results it produces. The Ampoule is absolute luxury and left my skin absolutely glowing."

★★★★★ Perfect for at-home pampering! - Danii

"This is LUXE in a sachet - a great quality sheet mask that is super luxurious and feels so nice while it's on my skin. The mask formulation has a great consistency and creates a silky, cooling effect. It left me with a smooth and bright complexion that felt super soft and hydrated. For the benefits, this mask is great value for money and I'll definitely be repurchasing again."

★★★★★ Where have you been all my life?! - Charley

"I love a good mask, but can be really fussy. If you're like me and want to see results right away, this mask is for you - IT. IS. AMAZING! I applied this mask before bed, left it on for the specified time, then removed the mask and used clean hands to pat the remaining product into my skin. The next morning, my skin literally looked airbrushed (this never happens!). I couldn't believe it! My skin felt healthy, plump, smooth, looked radiant, and though it doesn't claim to do this, my pores seemed visibly reduced."

Shop La Flôr Cosmetics Here