Tired face

Tired face
0.0 0

I’m often too tired to wash my face at night. What’s the bare minimum I need to do?

Hi there,

I’d definitely recommend at least removing your makeup (if you wear it), cleansing your face with a cleanser that is suitable for your skin type and following with a good moisturiser as a bare minimum.

If you would like some advice on products, let us know your skin type (dry, normal, combination, oily, sensitive) your rough age and what your skin concerns are and we can certainly help you!

Warm regards,
Channel

Hi there,

I’d definitely recommend washing your face thoroughly morning and evening. A toner is a good way to remove any last traces of makeup or dirt and will also help to restore the balance of the skin.

I have trouble finding time to cleanse as well! I find a good way is to get it out of the way - as soon as you get home, remove your makeup (if you’re wearing any) cleanse, tone and moisturise.

If you have a normal skin type, you can probably use either an oil or water based moisturiser - if you feel your skin needs more moisture opt for oil based, or you can play it safe and use a water based moisturiser which will suit all skin types.

Channel x

Hello am sure you can spend 5 minutes on skin will lead to a lifetime of good things for the skin if you are time poor there are some products like ten o six that’s quick to clean skin mm I just made a poem with ought trying lol

I have those I’m-too-tired-to-wash-my-face nights too! What I do is I always keep an extra wet wipes, toner and moisturiser on my bedside table. I don’t go to sleep without removing my makeup or else I’ll regret it the next day.

Hey there,

My routine is to usually wash my face with salt soap, then apply some moisturiser. Twice a week I use organic oil. It takes a couple minutes, but it’s really making a difference to my skin. I’d definitely recommend putting in the time :slight_smile: It pays off.

I would suggest you to please remove the make-up while going to sleep. If washing your face is not possible then just wipe your face with wet cloth.