Vinegar?Hair care?

Vinegar?Hair care?

Today i read a article,it is said that add some Vinegar into water when you wash you hair,it can sofen hair and stop hair loss,Not quite sure?It that true?:whistle:

Vinegar acts like clarifier and makes hair softer.

I have heard it can soften hair. I think you’re supposed to use apple cider vinegar. I’ve never tried it but i’ve thought about it. My hair is so aweful at the moment that i think i’ll try anything.

I’ve read that apple cidar vinegar is good for treating the scalp and as a clarifier but not sure that it’s really ever softened my hair?

For soft hair, if you’re looking for a natural alternative, I would use something like coconut, sweet almond or jojoba oil as a treatment.

[QUOTE=hairpieces;448096]Today i read a article,it is said that add some Vinegar into water when you wash you hair,it can sofen hair and stop hair loss,Not quite sure?It that true?:whistle:[/QUOTE]

Do you remember the link of the article? So, is it for scalp or hair? How about the smell? Since it’s a vinegar, using it as a final wash may leave some smell, I guess.

i think this may help you … http://chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/shampving.htm

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Make sure you dilute it first. Or it could be drying. When used right, it could make hair shiny, soft, and bouncy.

It is also used to smoothen hair, especially after baking soda rinses.

oh i didnt knew about it. i will try and let u know

Really! Earlier, I did not know that vinegar is helpful for hair; it’s very cheap and easily available at home, any time. I will definitely try it out and thanks for sharing this. Try mayonnaise hair pack for best results. Wet your hair with warm water, and then massage 2 to 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise into your scalp and locks. Cover your hair in a plastic bag and wait for 30 minutes, then shampoo your hair.

I think it is good to use. It makes hairs more soft, shiny and bouncy.

I like using natural products. Vinegar sounds like a must try. Thanks for the info guys!

I use apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water as a rinse for my hair. It’s a really gentle way to get rid of build up if you prefer not to use shampoo. Most shampoos dry out my hair :frowning:

Apple cider I think would be a good alternative. My hair tends to get frizzy too due to too much shampooing and hair colouring.

True, ACV works great. For those who don’t like the pungent smell of Vinegar, mint juice is an alternative.

Best Regards

Vinegar helps to tangles and is also used to make hair silky & smooth.It is very useful for hair.

Prevents hair loss ( Regular use improves blood circulation to the hair follicles that helps bring essential nutrients to strengthen hair roots.)