Volumising shampoo

Volumising shampoo

Hey is there a good volumising shampoo brand for mens, to avoid the flat puffy hair sort of look? I did consider the crew thickening shampoo, but does that have a different effect? Thanx.

Hi Requ - I actually find that any shampoo that is designed for oily hair is good for volumising as well, because it is targeted to get rid of excess oils and build up on the scalp. So then that gives the hair more volume too.

[QUOTE=bluemelon;90236]Hi Requ - I actually find that any shampoo that is designed for oily hair is good for volumising as well, because it is targeted to get rid of excess oils and build up on the scalp. So then that gives the hair more volume too.[/QUOTE]

Is the crew thickening shampoo designed for oily hair, or are you referring to the daily shampoo?

Requ you don’t need to use one specifically for men. Why don’t you read through all of Adore’s shampoos and look for one that is volumising?

ok so whats the difference between the thickening and the volumising? I hope I dont sound too stupid…