Want to try something new!

Want to try something new!
0.0 0

What are your favourite shampoos and conditioners?

I want to lash out and try something new :wink:

Tell me what your favourites are and help me make a decision!

I’m loving the Loreal Professional hair mask in the pale yellow tub. Can’t remember the name but I use it as an everyday conditioner and it smells gorgeous.

I use a Kerastase shampoo, any of them are fabulous as long as its the right one for your hair type or concern. And like Saph I also use a hair mask as a conditioner, at the moment I’m using A Keune one for dry hair (grey and yellow tub), I got onto this as its stocked by my hairdresser.

Hrm, interesting!! I was actually looking at L’Oreal Professional and Kerastase this morning - but one of the shampoos I wanted was out of stock, so I abandoned my cart! :wink:

Will try again next week.

I am currently loving Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner, I’m sure most of you will now that I have a woefully sensitive scalp and most shampoos have me scratching like a hound within a day or so, I have been using this now for over a month and my scalp is happy!!

Innnteresting, Siren! Might add this to the list, too.

I’ve been really itchy too, but no dandruff. It’s annoying!

Thanks for the suggestions gals :slight_smile:

I all time favourite is the Kevin Murphy Angel Wash and Rinse. I can’t afford to actually buy it though :chuckle:

I used to love that too Pix but then my hair needed more. I love the hydrate me range now. I always go back to it - the Loreal Cellular one is the only range that’s equalled it for me so far.

The two faves I switch between at the moment are Redken Natures Rescue (thanks Elmo for introducing me!) and Clear. Otherwise my all time fave is delorenzo in the purple bottle

Yay glad you’re loving it Beachy! My housemate and I are actually obsessed with the hair scrub - and have hence stocked up big time on them!

Yes, it makes my hair so smooth! I seriously thought it would be such a gimmick but its not!

Me too! I thought I’d give it a whirl but thought it would be a total flop - OR just make my super dry hair even drier and coarser. Completely the opposite! It’s also the best clarifying shampoo for brightening blonde hair that I’ve ever found!

[QUOTE=BeachPrincess;463246]The two faves I switch between at the moment are Redken Natures Rescue (thanks Elmo for introducing me!) and Clear. Otherwise my all time fave is delorenzo in the purple bottle[/QUOTE]

At the risk of sounding like a total dope - which Redken Nature’s Rescue product/s? I couldn’t work out which one it would be… :dunce:

The clarifying shampoo, hair exfoliant and deep treatment :slight_smile:

“Full Hair” - extraordinary product. but so exxy :frowning: going to have a look at the redken products mentioned.

[QUOTE=BeachPrincess;463498]The clarifying shampoo, hair exfoliant and deep treatment :)[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks - I have just ordered these. :glee:

Been hearing fuzz about Redken nature’s rescue. Maybe it’s time to finally give it a go!