Welcome! Come say hello

introductions
welcome
hello
Welcome! Come say hello
0.0 0

Hi Adorables,

The forum is officially up and running again and it’s great to have you on board. The introductions section is a place for you to come and say hi, tell us a little about yourself and to mingle with like-minded beauty product lovers.

We’d love to know where you’re from, what makes you tick, what beauty and body products make you go weak at the knees. We also want to make sure the forum is a happy place for everyone so please lay down those virtual guns, be kind to each other and always remember that another human is always at the end of your replies. :tulip:

To get the ball rolling, I’m Christine and I’ll be your Community Manager on the Adore Beauty Forum! :grin: I’ll be here anytime you have a query, or just need a virtual hug.

When I’m not in my hometown of Melbourne you’ll find me jumping a plane as often as I can afford a holiday. I love travelling. I also love food. Lots of good food!
When it comes to body and beauty products, I tend to lean towards being a bit of a health nerd and love to find the natural/organic version of everything out there if I can. The challenge is finding natural products that work really well. To date I’m a big fan of Inika and Ere Perez and constantly searching for new favourites. I do also love a good classic red lipstick and nailpolish and I can’t live without my hair straightener!

Anyway, looking forward to hanging with you lovelies on the forum. Please don’t be afraid shoot me a message and say hi and get amongst the beauty chit chat on the forum. :heart:.

Cheers,
Christine x