We're Lifting The Lid On Must-Have Bathroom Fragrances

We're Lifting The Lid On Must-Have Bathroom Fragrances
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/were-lifting-the-lid-on-must-have-bathroom-fragrances/

Everybody does it, but nobody likes to talk about. So let’s take advantage of the virtual space between us, and discuss “bathroom” fragrances.

While you’re still using your standard supermarket air freshener (which everyone can hear you spraying from the other room FYI), there have been some advancements on the bathroom fragrance front, so you can now do your business without being detected.

The 'Before-You-Go' Solution:

This product is such a great invention. When Poo Pourri is spritzed into the bowl before you go, the concentrated formula creates a film on the surface of the water in the toilet to trap disagreeable smells before they have a chance to escape.
  • The Original Citrus scent is a zesty blend of fresh lemon, bergamot & lemongrass

• Simply spritz the bowl before you go, and no one will ever know!

• Contains a special blend of completely natural essential oils

• Available in several scents including Royal Flush & Ship Happens

★★★★★ Marriage saver - Samuel

"As a man with pungent movements and a wife with a sensitive nose, I have trialled many toilet fragrances over the years, with limited success. Poo Pourri is different: a gentle fragrance without those overpowering floral notes, this one is a winner... It saved my marriage from going down the toilet."

Buy here

The 'Afterwards' Solution:

I'll admit it - I've got this one at my house. Until you read the label, Aesop Post-Poo Drops look like just another luxe Aesop product - also, the dropper is kind of fun to use. Ladies, if you're going on your first weekend away with a new partner - stash this in your toiletries bag.
  • Features a citrus-y blend of tangerine & mandarin peel extracts, plus ylang ylang

• The fragrance is also fortified with rich floral elements

• These drops neutralise bad odours, leaving it smelling fresh for the next toilet-goer

• Simply dispense 3-5 drops into the toilet bowl post-flush

★★★★★ Perfect gift - Alicia

"I love this product. This is my go-to gift for family, friends and work colleagues. It is such a practical and convenient item but also makes for quite a unique and amusing gift. Also, it's a product that people rarely buy for themselves but end up using all the time. The product works as described and I carry a bottle in my handbag wherever I go just in case. I strongly recommend!!"

Buy here

The Multi-Use Mist Solution:

This one isn't just for the bathroom (in fact, I have used it as a pillow spray before). Bondi Wash Mist Spray is a multi-purpose mist that can be used to deodorise linens, rooms, cupboards or even the car. And the stainless steel packaging looks great, too.
  • Combines unique Australian Bush Oils with a luxurious mix of essential oils

• Made from natural, plant-based ingredients so it’s non-toxic

• It’s even gentle enough to spray onto the skin so it’s safe for kids to use

• Use about 3 sprays (aimed upwards) to quickly neutralise bathroom odours

★★★★★ Great alternative to toilet spray - Kat

"I like to use this as an alternative to toilet spray. I absolutely love the clean, fresh scent. It only takes a couple of sprays in the air to get rid of unpleasant odours. It has lasted such a long time, I think it's definitely value for money. I liked it so much I also purchased another one for our second bathroom."

Buy here

Shop Home Care Here