What are the 3 products from AdoreBeauty you can't live without?

skincare
foundation
eyebrows
makeup
hair
What are the 3 products from AdoreBeauty you can't live without?
0.0 0

:grin:

@jessicasamios ooh good question!
Right now I’m loving the below:

• Black Chicken Axilla Deodorant - FINALLY found a good natural deodorant
  • Hylamide Low Molecular HA. It’s my current Hyaluronic Acid Go to!

*Pixi Glow Peel Pads - Love these for keeping my skin super smooth and the pads are so convenient to use!

Are the Pixi Glow Peel Pads similar to Nip + Fabs glycolic fix pads?

I’ve never tried the Nip + Fab ones @kyliecavanough but I would say so. They’re 20% glycolic acid. I’ve previously used Dr Dennis Gross’s peel pads which were amazing but they’re way too expensive for me to keep using so these have been a great compromise.

I tried the Nip + Fab ones after hearing good reviews, but they say 2.8% glycolic acid which seems like nothing compared to the Pixi Glow! (although they do have an extreme one also so maybe it has more) I’ve just repurchased Nip + Fabs so perhaps next time I’ll try out the Pixi Glow.
*side note - I purchased items from both Priceline, and Adore Beauty on the same day. Adore’s arrived within days, Priceline didn’t even ship for about 2 weeks!! So more reason to love Adore :wink:

"Unveil younger-looking skin with our innovative Glycolic Fix. 60 radiance-boosting pads, soaked in exfoliating glycolic acid (2.8%) retexture + resurface skin whilst witch hazel helps to tone. This moisturising formula with hyaluronic acid + soothing blue daisy helps to reveal brighter + smoother looking skin.

The pads are soaked in:
glycolic acid: retextures + resurfaces
hyaluronic acid: moisturises + refreshes
blue daisy: soothes + calms

My 3 best products are : Antipodes avocado & pear night cream, Antipodes Aura honey mask and Antipodes kiwi seed oil eye cream. I’ve recently discovered Antipodes brand last month and after my son & I use them regularly every night for the night cream and the honey mask twice a week, we both can see the improvement in our skins. My son has lots of acne and his skin are so rough & dry. Within few days, his skin is smooth, hydrated and less acne. Myself I can see my lines are reduced and I look brighter.
I’m so happy with this brand.
I checked lots of youtuber as well and they have the same experience & result. It’s so natural. I believe because it has manuka honey 20+ which is great as an antibacterial.
As my eyecream, I used Kiwiseed oil because it reduce my puffiness. My concealer stay put, it’s not chalky. I can feel my under eyes is hydrated during the day & night.

Im an AlphaH junkie, so probably Liquid gold, Liquid gold 24 hour moisturiser and Triple action cleanser all from Alpha H.
But there are so many other products I buy from Adore, these are just my 3 staples.
Eg. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, Nuxe Prodigieux Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream and Lonvitalite face masks. Love these 3, but only use them as required.

Black chicken axilla. I am soooo glad I found this stuff!

Also my ASAP skin care

aspect hydrating mask. Pure gold

Seriously, how good is it @kerrivansanten!?! I like it much better than my old anti-perspirant deodorant. I mean the sweating isn’t ideal but I actually don’t smell at all even after a hot day and I’ve tested this out in HOT tropical weather in the Philippines.

I know @christined!! I’m the same as you. I got the adore sample and thought I’d test it out for my 9 year old as I want her to have natural but far out. It is way better than my old spray. I continue cause it’s more effective not because it’s natural. Completely neutralises odour. But yes the dampness takes a bit to get used to after nearly 20 years of antiperspirant but I’m so sold regardless

This happened with me as well @kyliecavanough, I ordered ASAP skin care from adore last week and i received it the very next day. Same time I booked wax kit from eBay and its more than one week and still i am waiting for that.

1. Clarisonic Cleansing brush to cleanse my face which makes all other products work twice as well.
  2. ASAP’s DNA. I have tried a lot of serums in my time but NOTHING comes even close to this stuff. It’s magic. I thought it was good after a few days use, wait till you’ve used it for a few weeks!
  3. Purelolgy Perfect for Platinum Mask which I use as a conditioner on my bleached over dried hair. It is the only thing I have found that makes my hair soft, shiny, frizz free and looking great again. Any other recommendations would be welcome but this is the best I have found so far.
    PS. I wish they stocked WooHoo deodorant. I found it to be even better than Black Chicken. It is a very very similar product but it comes in regular and extra strong and has an applicator so I don’t have to use my fingers and wash it off my hands every morning. The smell is very light and nice and it works THE BEST! Please check it out Adore Beauty and stock it if you can. Thanks. ( I have only just discovered this forum. What a wealth of information. Thanks to everyone that takes the time to contribute as I learn a lot from things like this.)

@leizamonahan I’ve not tried this before. What effect has it had on your skin?

I just remember looking in the mirror and thinking my skin looked like it did many years ago! I still had wrinkles but my face was smooth and not blotchy anymore and I know it sounds corney but it glowed. I can’t put my finger on one thing in particular because it was everything. My skin just looked so great. I also know that the better I prepare my skin by making sure it’s really clean first, the more it super charges the serum. I realise everyone’s skin is different but I’ve yet to read a bad review for DNA yet. I really hope if you try it it works as well for you as it has for me.

As trends change & also my skin- The flavours of this month are!!!

• Smells amazing & brightens my skin over night!

-Such a creamy contour cream & blends beautifully!

• I love this Conditioner to get me through to my next salon appointment- Be gone brazzy, dry & lifeless hair!

My Glasshouse vanilla caramel candle, Benefit they’re real mascara and Dermalogica special cleansing gel!

This seems to have quite the following @simoneseeley. Why do you choose it above other mascaras?

Mor Marshmallow EDP
The Ordinary rosehip oil
Estée Lauder enlighten serum

(Also the Ordinary vit c cream and the Ordinary retinol 2%)

These are my current favourites- it changes month to month.

It separates my lashes better than any other mascara and it makes them sooooo long! It lasts all day as well.

I’m always trying new products and have tried hundreds . The few I always keep going back too (because they are just so amazing! ) are
ASAP daily scrub
Alpha H Liquid Gold
Kora Luxurious Rosehip oil