What are the best products to hide dark circles?

What are the best products to hide dark circles?
0.0 0

Hi everyone, I have genetic dark circles and I’m looking for any short term or long term fixes!

Thanks!

@joannerozos I’m not quite sure about long term reduction of dark circles but the under eye brightener from Becca is awesome!

I’m a convert to Demalogica’s Stress Positive eye lift. I pop this on around my eye area after cleansing and serums and then let it do it’s “thing” for a few minutes before gently patting the excess in while I moisturise my whole face. I like that you put it on in a thick layer to soak in - it’s quite cooling and seems to help really hydrate the area. On days when my skin is particularly dry there’s nothing left after those few minutes, it gets soaked straight up!

It helps to remove dark circles and firm up that area and when I then put makeup on I don’t feel like I’m having to use loads of layers to hide the eyes circles!

YES,YES,YES! 100% agree. This product can be worn alone, on top or under makeup. It isn’t a permanent solution but it will give you an instant result.

ooh I need to try this @tresnalee! I have used Clarins Skin Smoothing Eye Mask and it sounds similar.

Concealer wise I like the Clarins Instant Light Brush-On Perfector, I like it because it doesn’t crease.

My go to is the Benefit Boi-Ing Hydrating concealer. It goes in really soft, is super thick but not gluggy and stays put all day.