What are your favourite Make Up For Ever products?

What are your favourite Make Up For Ever products?
0.0 0

Are there any other Make Up For Ever fans in here? Well the exciting news is that they’ll be launching on the Adore website sometime in December!! Woo hoo.
I’m a big fan of their loose metal powders! Not only are they fun but they’re also 100% natural which is a big plus for me.
What are your fave products of theirs?

That’s exciting! I don’t own any but I’m looking forward to giving afterpay a bit of a workout and getting my hands on some!

Make Up For Ever Is Here: What Are Your Must-Haves?

I have never used any of their products, but I believe their lipsticks and eyeliners are very good.

Yes! I really want to try their stick foundation!:heart_eyes:

The Ultra HD Foundation is my holy grail base, it gives a flawless finish. Their mascara, eye pencils & lipsticks are amazing as well. Would love to try the Ultra HD Skin Booster.

I’m currently using the Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder which has replaced my RCMA - No Colour Powder. The powder is extremely finely milled that doesn’t cake or make your skin feel tight or dry. It has a velvety finish and makes your foundation stay on all day! Also, it has a mesh insert which prevents the powder from going everywhere and controls how much you use.

Omg this is so exciting!!! The hydrating primer and the mist & fix setting spray are staples in my routine… couldn’t live without them! I’m also dying to try out the ultra HD foundation

Wohoo!!! I love this brand

I’ve used up their HD powder a couple times now! I love anything that finishes without looking too matte so it’s perfect for me.

Loving the hydrating primer and the Ultra HD foundation! The lipstick I have is really nice too (Artist Rouge Creme).

I really like the Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Waterproof Corrector. The product was easier to work with than a brow pomade and it lasted me a long time. I prefer a natural look for brows, and I did not end up with the heavy Instagram brow look. I’m now trying other brow products but I will probably return to the Make Up For Ever product in the future: