What are your handbag must haves?

What are your handbag must haves?
0.0 0

What do you have to have with you at all times?
My must haves include hand cream, lipliner, lipgloss and a cream compact foundation.
Looking for ideas on products and inspo from your must haves!

Ooh that’s a good one @jacquelinewilson!
I usually have the below on me at all times

• Paw paw lip balm

• Tinted lip balm (preferably with SPF)- either Korres or Sugar are my go tos

• A mini bottle of Aesop Resurrection Rinse Free Hand Wash (basically posh hand sanitizer :stuck_out_tongue: )

• A red lipstick in case I get a last minute invite to a dinner or something that requires me to look a little dressier. Usually my Gerard Hydra-matte in Immortal or MAC in Ruby Woo.

• And if I’m really organised I’ll have an old eyeliner pencil that’s almost finished (so it’s small enough to shove into a pouch) in case I need a touch-up before heading out for dinner or an event. I’m currently using the Ere Perez black eyeliner.

If I dumped out my handbag right now you’d find:

• a hydration spray (Jane Iredale D2O)
  • all-purpose intensive moisturiser (La Roche-Posay Cicaplast or Weleda Skin Food)
  • lip balm (Lanolips 101 Ointment, always!)
  • at least 6-7 lipsticks and glosses, because I just keep dumping more in there, until it gets too heavy and I have to clean them out

If I’m travelling I’ll also have a Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish compact in there as well. And also Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray, which is the BEST THING EVER if you need to your makeup to last all day.

I’m slowly becoming this person too @KateMorrisCEO. There is a Gerard Hydra-matte collection quickly accruing in my bag! Haha

haha i do the same @KateMorrisCEO I ll just dump all my fav lipsticks and lip glosses into my purse.

I like to travel light. Always a lip balm and a lipstick and hand cream. Antibacterial wipes and I like to have a hair tie etc. If I am out for a longer day I’ll have some powder. I can’t stand lugging too much around