What Beauty Products Did Santa Bring You?

gifts
christmas
presents
What Beauty Products Did Santa Bring You?
0.0 0

New Parlux Hairdryer in gold for me! Yay. What beauty/body products did you guys find under the tree?

Oooh I love the gold one! Did you have a Parlux before or are you a recent convert?

I did a bit of a shop for Korean cosmetics and that arrived just before Christmas! Lots of fun goodies, I’m a sucker for lip tints and I bought heaps to try. :lipstick:

I also bought some tea from Edible Beauty for the holiday season - Golden Glow & Immune Fire. Golden Glow is really delicious, and I thought Immune Fire would be bitter or too strong but it’s really lovely, and it’s nice to be drinking something guilt free around this time of year :grin:

I’ve never had a Parlux before @shannon_staff but my Mum does and I’ve borrowed it a couple of times and loved it. I had a pretty crappy quality one before this one so the difference is amazing. The gold also really sucked me in so I threw out the hints to Mum & Dad for Christmas.

Oh love a good lip tint! Which brands did you get? I love the lanolips rhubarb which I got as a freebie a while back from Adore. I do also love a brand called Sugar which I bought in the US a couple of years ago and have never been able to find in Australia.

I love my parlux hairdryer i have one from a few xmases ago.

I actually received a drunk elephant ‘littlies’ gift and it is amazing. Ive been doing some reading but also in less than a week the results have blown me away! The hype is totally accurate.

@KateMorrisCEO pleeeeease bring drunk elephant to adorebeauty?

Oh what Drunk Elephant products in particular do you recommend @lisatarasenko? I was just with a friend who was raving about them as well. I’ve never tried their stuff

The peekee cleansing bar and the glycolic night serum are freaking amazing. If the budget extends the vitamin c serum is also excellent.
Ive never used a product with such quick and beautiful and noticeable results. The hype is warranted!

We’d love to but it’s exclusive to Mecca :cry: