What foundation do you swear by?

foundation
What foundation do you swear by?
0.0 0

I’m all about Inika! I’ve got both the baked mineral powder in Freedom and the liquid mineral foundation with Hyaluronic Acid in Tan.
What are your foundation go tos?

Oooh! I love Inika Foundations. My favourite foundations are Koh Gen Do- Aqua foundation, and MAC Face & Body.

+1 for Koh Gen Do Aqua. Also love love love Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear, great coverage but looks natural, and stays on without drying my skin out :two_hearts:

KGD Aqua is my fav that we sell, think I was going on and on and on about this one before we even had it in! Glad we expanded out our shade range, although now it means I have fewer excuses to travel to Japan… :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of, my all-time favourite foundation is a tinted moisturiser from the ADDICTION brand available in Japan. It’s similar to the Laura Mercier one but for reasons I can’t divine, it makes my skin look slightly better. I don’t know why!

For nights out, KGD Aqua all the way, for every day, ADDICTION Tinted Moisturiser, with a dusting of the KGD Silky Moist Powder Foundation!

I’ve reviewed both here: