What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

Can’t believe we don’t have a thread for this!

Yesterday I bought up big on Manicare (to try and look after my feet especially alot better, they are so neglected!)

• Manicare Spa Therapy Foot Scrub
  • Manicare Maxi Buffer
  • Manicare Nail Files x 2
  • Manicare Cuticle Wooden Sticks
  • Manicare Cuticle Oil
  • Manicare French Tip Tapes
  • Manicare Toolkit (scissors, tweezers, files, clippers in one handy container)

I also got Napoleon Perdis Nail Polish the other day with a magazine in Casablanca.

I need a buffer - my heels are a mess.

[QUOTE=Rosie;122054]I need a buffer - my heels are a mess.[/QUOTE]

Mine were a mess last week, then I had a great pedicure and they used this scraper tool and since then I’ve used a pumice. I bought the pumice from The Body Shop, last week.

Great Thread Emmy! :typing:

I got that free nail polish too! I’m very excited to try it - haven’t used any of the NP polishes before, I usually just stick to OPI… so hopefully it’s good!!

Oh no… you’ve reminded me I have to do something with my nails and feet… I dont mind when Im done, cause looks and feels so much better, but I get so impatient with waiting for polish to dry ect and then get sooo annoyed at smudges and chips, And Im lazy :rollthoseeyes:

I got Dove’s Pro Age hand cream the other day. It was on sale for like $5 so I thought I would give it a try. It’s ok. Doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy but the smell is just toooooo much!!!
It’s smells exactly like Paris Hilton’s fragrance so if you are looking for a hand cream to match, get this. Won’t repurchase. :shakehead:

[QUOTE=Trash;127910]I got Dove’s Pro Age hand cream the other day. It was on sale for like $5 so I thought I would give it a try. It’s ok. Doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy but the smell is just toooooo much!!!
It’s smells exactly like Paris Hilton’s fragrance so if you are looking for a hand cream to match, get this. Won’t repurchase. :shakehead:[/QUOTE]

Haha! Thanks for the advice Trash!

You know I still have to buy it…it IS a hand cream after all!:chuckle:

Meh LB I wouldn’t. I’m already looking for a new one :chuckle:

I bought another tube of Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm today. I can’t get enough of it :hearts:

Oh I love it too.

I can feel an Adorder coming on.

Can you use this as an everyday hand cream? I am using the Akin one at the moment but nearly all out. Need to buy a newie.

Yeah, when I’ve had a tube of it going I’ve used it everyday!! It’s quite thick, but the smell…ohhh, the smell…

Yeah it’s definitely an everyday cream :slight_smile:

It’s tops stuff. I keep smuggling it out of my mum’s bathroom and she has to come find it!

[QUOTE=VeeE;149606]It’s tops stuff. I keep smuggling it out of my mum’s bathroom and she has to come find it![/QUOTE]

Haha I have been doing the same thing lately with my mum’s 8 Hour Cream body lotion… :redcheeks: The smell of 8 Hr Cream does something strange to me.

Really? I’ve never tried or smelt it. Does that make me a bad beautyista?

I haven’t either??

Nah V you’re not - I realised I came to Adelaide with no cleansers - I think they take away my membership card now.

Nah, I think really it’s just glorified vaseline type stuff (although I’m pretty sure it’s not petroleum-based). The 8 Hr body lotion is nice though.

[QUOTE=Ozlicious;149580]Yeah, when I’ve had a tube of it going I’ve used it everyday!! It’s quite thick, but the smell…ohhh, the smell…[/QUOTE]

It’s not like the Neutrogena hand cream is it because I hate that one.

[QUOTE=Catherine;150575]It’s not like the Neutrogena hand cream is it because I hate that one.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean…yeah it is a little bit like that, in that it is sort of a balm.