What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

I bought a couple of little hand creams from a Target range called Ooh La La. The fragrance is Appletini and the cream smells like apple fabric softener. :heartbeat: A bit similar to Kiehls Pear Tree Corner scent actually.

For anyone who is looking for inexpensive products, do check out Target’s toiletries, cosmetics and fragrance section. They have a number of own-brands which have surprisingly great ingredients lists (this hand cream has cocoa butter, glycerin, sweet almond oil all up high in the list, plus no mineral oil or paraffinum liquidum). I also got a lavender cuticle balm which is just lovely waxy goodness. Plus they were massively reduced! Good for the things we burn through quickly like hand washes and lotions.

Sounds nice VH. And I agree, Target have a great range of cheapie beauty buys. I like the Parafait (spelling??) range of handcreams.

Ah, almost ma cherie…parfait!

Just bought online, bulk packs of disposable nail files and buffers. Fun!!!

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;438622]Just bought online, bulk packs of disposable nail files and buffers. Fun!!![/QUOTE]

oh cool, i need to do that too:dory:

I just got them for working on clients, it’s nice to be able to use a clean disposable product on someone rather than a scrappy-looking (albeit clean and sanitised) impliment.

i wanna have some for the car and my handbag and things like that

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;438633]I just got them for working on clients, it’s nice to be able to use a clean disposable product on someone rather than a scrappy-looking (albeit clean and sanitised) impliment.[/QUOTE]

French Pink do this, you get to keep your cuticle stick :heartbeat: such a nice touch!

Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream. My beloved Rose finally ran out. :tears:

I only bought it today so I cannot compare. I imagine all the hand creams in the line are equally rich in moisture.

Well, I didn’t buy anything today but last weekend I purchased Boroplus Hand and Nail care Cream.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips in Laced Up
Australis Nail Polish Remover wipes (30) for travel.

repurchased my HG hand cream-Neutrogena Norwegian Formula in Original.Has to be the original one though as the Anti-Aging one with spf is completely different and no where near as amazing.

the new opi avojuice in hibiscus blossom

Mavala Nailactan Nutritive Nail Cream

I’m actually just using one product for my hands, and feet. Argan oil is so effective to cure heel cracks and moisturise your hands and feet. Continued use will save you money from foot spa and expensive hand creams. You can learn more about it on my blog too! :slight_smile:

Argan Oil is a great way to care for skin. I have tried and it worked wonders for skin and hair … I learnt about it from the blog here and their DIY recipes are great!

Best Regards