What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

I just don’t like the Neutrogena because my hands always feel greasy.

[QUOTE=Catherine;150603]I just don’t like the Neutrogena because my hands always feel greasy.[/QUOTE]

The Aesop one is definitley not greasy! It’s perfection!

[QUOTE=Catherine;150603]I just don’t like the Neutrogena because my hands always feel greasy.[/QUOTE]

OH ok yeah I find the opposite actually, I don’t find it greasy enough - it kind of “coats” my hands (which is what I think it’s meant to do btu I don’t like it). I like hand creams that melt into an oil on your hands.

[QUOTE=Mr Burns;149613]I haven’t either??

Nah V you’re not - I realised I came to Adelaide with no cleansers - I think they take away my membership card now.[/QUOTE]

I went on my nightwish 4 city tour with NO PRODUCTS whatsoever… and sampled up in every city :chuckle: Was great. My bag was light and I got to try heaps of products.

Yeah I travel with samples and minis as much as possible! I feel like I have failed myself if I have to take a full-size of anything.

Yes - me packing for OS will prove intersting.

I also packed 6 pairs of pants and 2 tops this week for Adelaide - go figure.

[QUOTE=Mr Burns;150725]Yes - me packing for OS will prove intersting.

I also packed 6 pairs of pants and 2 tops this week for Adelaide - go figure.[/QUOTE]

Oh babe once when my mum was sick and I had to fly home I packed like ten bras and one pair of undies. I also packed two odd shoes. It’s hard when you pack in a hurry. :hugs:

Yeah I bought 4 bra’s - which is weird because I could wear the same one a few days in a row and be fine. And I took 3 shampoos? Eh.

:hugs::hugs: it happens sweets…

My cousins favourite moment was when I pulled into the driveway, wound down the window because my handle in my car is broken of MY car and I have to do this each time, got out and went to the door to start opening the door and I had parked in the the next door neughbours driveway.

Everytime after that “Do it again, do it again…!”

Oh no! :rollthoseeyes:

During lunch I popped into a chemist and bought an 8 Hour Cream hand balm and Christina Fitzgerald nail polish in “Sarah O” which is a deep red - both on special. :clapping:

Score!:clapping:

Today I bought Bloom Hand Cream Vanilla Bean

I got the Avoplex Hand and Nail Cream as a GWP today.

I really need to buy some more Benefit Sandal Scandal.

[QUOTE=Beauty Nut;179773]Today I bought Bloom Hand Cream Vanilla Bean[/QUOTE]

Is it a very nice vanilla? vanilla is one of my fav scents but sometimes it can be very bad

[QUOTE=amaranth;180241]Is it a very nice vanilla? vanilla is one of my fav scents but sometimes it can be very bad[/QUOTE]

This is a gorgeous Vanilla - I smell it every time I go to Terry White :clapping:

OMG I found a shop here that sells Bloom (I really thought no-one in town sold it) and I finally smelled the Vanilla Bean stuff again (had smelled it before but not for a while). A - it is THE most beautiful vanilla.

Yep. It’s a delicious vanilla. Really lovely.