What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

i’m trying to get my nails and cuticles back into good shape! high hopes…

nailtek intensive therapy II
creative cuticle eraser (repurchase)

I bought some hand sanitizer. Everyone keeps grabbing my hands to look at my ring, and they always feel gross and dirty after that :chuckle:

I bought some hand germ stuff too hahah its so cute, in a little spray tube… I love germ killing things.

Me too! And I always love the smells of them too :chuckle:

i used to carry a bottle around but I would use it so much so I took it out haha.

[QUOTE=BeachPrincess;183082]I bought some hand sanitizer. Everyone keeps grabbing my hands to look at my ring, and they always feel gross and dirty after that :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Erm excuse me - where is the photo of this ring??? You have to post it in the ‘show us your ring’ thread missy!! :penguin:

:chuckle:

Ok ill do it now

[QUOTE=BeachPrincess;183082]I bought some hand sanitizer. Everyone keeps grabbing my hands to look at my ring, and they always feel gross and dirty after that :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;183094]Erm excuse me - where is the photo of this ring??? You have to post it in the ‘show us your ring’ thread missy!! :penguin:[/QUOTE]

OMG lordy , u HAVE A RING , u didn’t tell us that BP :shakehead::chuckle:

PIC , PIC ,PIC ,PIC

Nutri-Synergy NS8 Heel Balm Complex. Repurchase. This stuff is excellent at clearing dry/cracked heels.
Once Bitten Twice Shy nail biting polish for my kids.

Got Aesop Rind Aromatique Body Balm in a travel size to use double up as my hand cream & body cream…
my Aesop Resurreciton Aromatique hand balm has cracked to smithereens…grrrr…
wanted a new scent to try, plus won’t need such a heavy duty hand cream coming into the summer months…

Also scored some samples of cleansers too…Aesop A Rose By Any Other Name & Geranium Leaf…can’t wait to try the former :clapping:

Isn’t the smell of Aesop’s balm beautiful!? I have the Rose by any other name-it’s the most lovely rose based body wash I’ve used!

Honey Bee travel kit from Target on sale for about $8
Nourishing Body Lotion with milk & honey 40ml
Soothing Body Lotion with Aloe & buttermilk 40ml
Beeswax Hand Cream 2 x 10g in Almond Milk & Bannana
Cuticle Cream tin in Lemon Butter
Beeswax Hand Cream tin in Almond Milk
Honey Lipbalm
Peppermint Foot Lotion 15ml

Score! They sound good M

I am going to buy today:

Sally Hansen Miracle nail treatment (recommended by charismatic :hugs:)
Sally Hansen Miracle Hand cream, why do I do it?:shakehead:
Why don’t I just bite the bullet and buy the L’Occitane shea hand cream? It really is the best one I have ever tried, I feel an Adorder coming on :whistle: Payday next week!! :glee:

[QUOTE=Trash;201061]Score! They sound good M[/QUOTE]
They are not. After testing I don’t like and have given them to the Boy & Miss.

[QUOTE=Medusa;201164]They are not. After testing I don’t like and have given them to the Boy & Miss.[/QUOTE]

:chuckle::whipcrack:
Oh well. At least you didn’t pay heaps for them

Thats true. I only got them to test and if they were good well that would have been a bonus. They may look like Burt’s Bees but they are NOT.

Got the “cheese grater” foot thingo :wink:
Natural Instinct hand wash refill

L’aninne hand & body lotion - avocado

[QUOTE=Beauty Nut;203183]L’aninne hand & body lotion - avocado[/QUOTE]

I absolutely love this stuff in mango! it’s the best!