What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

I picked up one of the foot graters (sounds horrible) last night and I’m really impressed with the results.

Cutex Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover

Manicare nail files

[QUOTE=emmy;209731]Manicare nail files[/QUOTE]

The emery board ones in a pack of 3? These are great i have them spread around the house and in my handbag makeup bag. And every xmas my mum puts in a pack in my xmas stocking (yes I’m 32 and still get a stocking:redcheeks:) The other day I was doing some training at work and was bored out of my tiny mind and then remembered I had my file - the other women around were wondering if i had anymore :chuckle:

[QUOTE=rose*red;209754]The emery board ones in a pack of 3? These are great i have them spread around the house and in my handbag makeup bag. And every xmas my mum puts in a pack in my xmas stocking (yes I’m 32 and still get a stocking:redcheeks:) The other day I was doing some training at work and was bored out of my tiny mind and then remembered I had my file - the other women around were wondering if i had anymore :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

My mum is 54 and still gets a stocking…but I fill it!! I don’t know how I got roped into that one. :chuckle:

[QUOTE=rose*red;209754]The emery board ones in a pack of 3? These are great i have them spread around the house and in my handbag makeup bag.[/QUOTE]

My mother, husband and sons are forever stealing mine :no:

Nail files are the most handy thing, ever. I was at the chemist the other day and on the counter they had one of those fundraising boxes with pins/pens etc. This one (I think it was for Ovarian Cancer? Or Breast Cancer…) had nail files, for $3. I didn’t buy one but I thought it was a great idea!

[QUOTE=rose*red;209754]The emery board ones in a pack of 3? These are great i have them spread around the house and in my handbag makeup bag. And every xmas my mum puts in a pack in my xmas stocking (yes I’m 32 and still get a stocking:redcheeks:) The other day I was doing some training at work and was bored out of my tiny mind and then remembered I had my file - the other women around were wondering if i had anymore :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

They are a pack of two - the pink ones. I re-purchased as Ziggy got hold of them and chewed them up!!

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff);211574]Nail files are the most handy thing, ever. I was at the chemist the other day and on the counter they had one of those fundraising boxes with pins/pens etc. This one (I think it was for Ovarian Cancer? Or Breast Cancer…) had nail files, for $3. I didn’t buy one but I thought it was a great idea![/QUOTE]

That is such a good idea. Might keep an eye out for them.

I must have gone on a hand cream binge today because I bought Bloom’s Vanilla Bean hand lotion (as part of a pack) and also the Dr Lewinn hand cream. They’re both gorgeous but I am really loving the latter!

Revlon nail lacquer in Gold Get 'Em, a fantastic creamy gold new colour in the range.

mor cherry blossom hand cream. i was really surprised to find a lone tube of this in myer, i thought the range was discontinued? bahh don’t care, love it anyway!

I’d be a bit scared about the provenance of this one! :redcheeks:

awww. i just assumed it was a random, i was so excited to find it i didn’t even think about it :redcheeks: how long ago was it discontinued? was it discontinued?

I’m pretty sure it’s discontinued, it was part of the Chinoiserie series and the official site only lists Jasmine and Peony now. Oz and I were talking about this a while back, about how there are always old looking MOR products sitting on the shelf of some stores.

yeah i looked on the site before too :frowning: oh well, it can’t be too old because it feels and smells fab still. and i suppose it’s only hand cream… i wish they hadn’t discontinued it, i love it! i get so attached to old mor ranges, makes me sad that they’re only seasonal! i miss honey so much!

[QUOTE=threeglossesalady;226334]mor cherry blossom hand cream. i was really surprised to find a lone tube of this in myer, i thought the range was discontinued? bahh don’t care, love it anyway![/QUOTE]

L’occitane do an absolutely beautiful Cherry Blossom Hand Cream for future reference.

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;226553]L’occitane do an absolutely beautiful Cherry Blossom Hand Cream for future reference.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, yes I should’ve pointed that out! :redcheeks: You can buy L’Occitane at Adore, I think they have the beautiful Fleurs de Cerisier line.

wheeeee! will be next on my hitlist. thanks lovelies, everyone on this forum is such a wealth of knowledge :chuckle:

I bought a glass nail file today - from a cheap shop for $2.95 - I’m surprised at how good it is.

Oh, I love glass nail files. they are the best! :clapping: