What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

I bought an Avon glass file recently, paid a lot more than $2.95 for it and after a few uses most of the abrasive surface came off. This cheap one I’'ve got seems much better.

[QUOTE=Rosie;226713]Oh, I love glass nail files. they are the best! :clapping:[/QUOTE]

ditto, i can’t believe what a difference they make :slight_smile:

I bought the Burts Bees mani/pedi pack today on sale. It has the lemon cuticle butter, almond hand creme, coconut foot cream, a pumice stone and a nail file.

[QUOTE=Ozlicious;239441]I bought the Burts Bees mani/pedi pack today on sale. It has the lemon cuticle butter, almond hand creme, coconut foot cream, a pumice stone and a nail file.[/QUOTE]

Oooh, i really like the lemon cuticle butter - my cuticles are awful and this helps me to look like i have hands and fingers not paws and claws :shakehead:

ozlicious where was this on sale? i’ve been meaning to try the cuticle butter - i have lush lemony flutter and would love to see how it compares.

http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/product/12918/Burt%27s+Bees+Mani+Pedi+Gift+Set

Yeah I like it too, it is much better than the Badger Balm one in my opinion. The tin is a million times easier to open too. I also have horrible cuticles Kelly - I am always fighting a losing battle against them.

[QUOTE=sanday;226709]I bought a glass nail file today - from a cheap shop for $2.95 - I’m surprised at how good it is.[/QUOTE]

I always thought they were really exxy,have never seen cheap ones anywhere.May have to keep an eye out!

Revlon Top Speed nail polish in Tidal Wave (metallic teal).

A Revlon 3 pack of nail polishes in Coral Me Wild, Vixen & Revlon Red for a friend’s Bday.

i got the alpha h hand cream the other day :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Medusa;242526]Revlon Top Speed nail polish in Tidal Wave (metallic teal).

A Revlon 3 pack of nail polishes in Coral Me Wild, Vixen & Revlon Red for a friend’s Bday.[/QUOTE]

medusa! :waving: you’re back! how did your spray tan go? :slight_smile:

Yeah good. I’ll post in the right thread.

I bought Palmer’s Olive Butter Formula for Hands, Elbows, knees and feet today.
Seems very nourishing and smells lovely.

I bought OPI’s Dry & Brittle treatment today to replace my Dr LeWinn’s - I did get good results from that one but it’s very gloopy.

Cutex Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover

Grown Vanilla & Orange Peel hand cream

I bought 2 Bloom hand wash and hand cream packs in Green Tea and Vanilla Bean today.

Today I bought OPI Avoplex high-intensity hand & nail cream, my handsand cutuicles have been neglected lately:ashamed:

This cream is very nice, sinks in and does not leave any greasy residue :clapping:

'tis gorgeous! Especially when combined with Badger. :clapping:

I ordered 2 tubes of the OPI intensive hand cream from Adore yesterday so they should be here today and I also ordered 6, yes 6 cuticle oil pens from a beauty supplier in Sydney (online) that way I will have no excuse for having dry ragged cuticles as I will have the pens everywhere, car, handbag, drawer at work etc!:chuckle: So cheap too, it was only just over $30 with postage!:clapping:

My hands and nails WILL look better:whipcrack: