What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

[QUOTE=Gilly;317957]I ordered 2 tubes of the OPI intensive hand cream from Adore yesterday so they should be here today and I also ordered 6, yes 6 cuticle oil pens from a beauty supplier in Sydney (online) that way I will have no excuse for having dry ragged cuticles as I will have the pens everywhere, car, handbag, drawer at work etc!:chuckle: So cheap too, it was only just over $30 with postage!:clapping:

My hands and nails WILL look better:whipcrack:[/QUOTE]

Goodluck with them Gilly! My hands are in desperate shape - i’m on the hunt for a new handcream. I’ve tried the L’Occitane Shea Butter handcream; Dr Hauschka handcream;Jurlique & Burt’s Bees - has anyone used any others that they swear by?

My pens arrived today and they are prety good, it also seems like I can take the tip off and refill it!:clapping:

I can really recommend the OPI intensive hand and nail cream, it is fast becoming my favourite even over my beloved L’Occitane shea butter hand cream!
I now have a tube in my work bag, one on my bedside table and one by my chair!!
As I said before, I have no excuses now!:ashamed:

A’Kin was fab. I had an OPI one which was the best every - Avoplex, that’s it. I also like TBS Almond Oil one, pretty good.

For balms, I like Badger Cuticle Balm or Bali Balm. Beauty and the Bees Nut Oil.

[QUOTE=Rosie;318376]A’Kin was fab. I had an OPI one which was the best every - Avoplex, that’s it. I also like TBS Almond Oil one, pretty good.

For balms, I like Badger Cuticle Balm or Bali Balm. Beauty and the Bees Nut Oil.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rosie - i’ll have at look at some of these :slight_smile: Definitely need to get a hand cream pronto - especially as i’m a big hand washer so that isn’t helping with dryness :shakehead:

I bought the OPI drip dry nail laquer drying drops. They are great. Dries your nails completely in five minutes!

[QUOTE=SeeandBee;318440]I bought the OPI drip dry nail laquer drying drops. They are great. Dries your nails completely in five minutes![/QUOTE]

love them too:heartbeat:

These are a god send for me. I always get so impatient waiting for my nails to dry I’d alway end up smudging them or going to bed and waking up with wrinkles from my sheets.

[QUOTE=SeeandBee;318443]These are a god send for me. I always get so impatient waiting for my nails to dry I’d alway end up smudging them or going to bed and waking up with wrinkles from my sheets.[/QUOTE]

so true

[QUOTE=SeeandBee;318440]I bought the OPI drip dry nail laquer drying drops. They are great. Dries your nails completely in five minutes![/QUOTE]

I’ve never heard of these! Will need to look into it, because it sounds like an amazing product!

[QUOTE=bellelumiere;318505]I’ve never heard of these! Will need to look into it, because it sounds like an amazing product![/QUOTE]

They’re great. I got mine at DJ’s. Come in a little dropper bottle and cost about $20. Best thing ever!

I chip my nails without fail, every single time I get them done. My best friend makes fun of me for it because everytime I get a manicure she asks me which finger I’ve chipped :chuckle: I get too impatient.

I did my nails before bed the other night (before my drip dry stuff) and woke up with a chipped nail. Now how does that happen in your sleep!

Two polishes: Zoya ‘Ashley’ & Zoya ‘Melanie’

I bought Neutrogena’s Hand Cream Concentrated the other day and i really like it so far. Quite hydrating and a faint but pleasant smell. Plus you only need a tiny bit to do your hands. It’s not for those into totally natural products but i like it :slight_smile:

Ordered two Mecca polishes - Jessica & Audrey

I almost bought a nail polish today, but I put it back and I am kicking myself. It was a Chi Chi one in this gorgeous dusty lavender colour. I’ll get it tomorrow.

Is it a creme ozzy-poo?

Yepitee doo-da.

I might have to scope that one out :ashamed:

I daresay it has your name all over it.

No I lie. It’s called something else. I wish I could remember the name of it actually!