What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

What Hand/Foot/Nail Care Products Did You Buy Today?

Avoplex smells dreamy too. :heartbeat:

I want Apolex right this minute! I feel like I’ve been missing out! :shakehead:

[QUOTE=threeglossesalady;324193]LBB I have massive cuticle envy!!! you are so lucky! do you get nervous cutting them? and it’s not boring at all :kissing:

Ozlicious I am the same - I get regular manis, and do so much for my cuticles, and they’re still a dry, raggedy, nasty, vindictive mess. it’s so unfair.[/QUOTE]

:chuckle: Ditto on the cuticle envy. I just can’t master the whole pushing my cuticles up etc. But yours are fab LBB :heartbeat:

Cutex 3 in 1 Strengthener

[QUOTE=Kelly;324535]:chuckle: Ditto on the cuticle envy. I just can’t master the whole pushing my cuticles up etc. But yours are fab LBB :heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

:kissing:

thanks Gilly I will try the OPI! :kissing:

OPI Sweet Memories nail polish.

I bought Butter London’s Horsepower nail strengthener and Basecoat.

I bought The Body Shop’s “Soft Hands, Kind Heart” fundraising hand cream. The smell is slightly offputting, but oh well. It’s for the kids and stuff.

Manicare Intensive Nail Hardener. Yay.

I don’t know why but I read this very sarcastically…

Good, then my lack of excitement shone through!

I thought you LOVED that stuff :chuckle:

One of my girlfriends came over for dinner last night and gave me a very thoughtful gift :hugs:
OPI Avojuice in Coconut Melon, because I always compliment her when she wears it.
OPI nail polish in Mrs O’Leary’s BBQ, because she knows I love vampy colours
:heartbeat: :kissing:

I’m looking forward to Natalie Bloom’s [B]b[/B] nail polish collection when it comes out at Target in October. 70 colours!!

[QUOTE=Medusa;341258]One of my girlfriends came over for dinner last night and gave me a very thoughtful gift :hugs:
OPI Avojuice in Coconut Melon, because I always compliment her when she wears it.
:heartbeat: :kissing:[/QUOTE]

That is so sweet!:clapping:

[quote=Medusa;341258]One of my girlfriends came over for dinner last night and gave me a very thoughtful gift :hugs:
:heartbeat: :kissing:[/quote]

How lovely of her!! The coconut melon really is yummy too. :yum:

[QUOTE=happy2be;341274]I’m looking forward to Natalie Bloom’s [B]b[/B] nail polish collection when it comes out at Target in October. 70 colours!![/QUOTE]

i don’t get the price point though - $14.95? it’s not much difference between that and her normal line of polishes?

that’s so lovely Medusa! bless.

OPI avoplex cuticle oil - I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS
essie mademoiselle :heartbeat:
china glaze custom kicks
OPI strawberry margarita (i lost my other one and this is my fav barbie pink)
OPI ate berries in the canaries

I am so excited I have to share!:penguin:
A little while ago I ordered the Microplane XL Pro Foot File.If you’ve ever heard of or tried Microplane graters in the kitchen you know how awesome they are,well now they also make these files to help get your feet baby smooth.And boy do they ever!!
Mine came in the post today,and not a moment too soon! My horrid dry and cracked heels were crying out for help and no amount of attention from a pumice stone or Ped egg or various sand paper type files was doing the trick.I was getting fed up with the state of my feet until I tried cue beam of light from heaven The Microplane:heartbeat:
This magic wand took 15 minutes to give me soft,smooth beautiful feet:worship:
All the cracks are gone!I literally can’t stop touching my heels,they are smoooooooth and pink.
It comes with two replaceable snap-in stainless steel cartridges-one to file and one to finish off/buff,long reach handle and with proper care should last about 2 years before you’ll need to buy new cartridges.I highly recommend this product.I originally found it for sale in a Perth salon for $98(was hard to find in Oz)but ended up finding a great seller in the UK so was able to purchase for about $42 with postage.Pm me if you’d like details:waving: