What is a good SPF moisturiser for oily skin?

What is a good SPF moisturiser for oily skin?

I don’t want to break out on my tropical holiday, however need to protect mu face from the sun! Help!

Hi @becgerometta - I love the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra Light SPF50+ - it’s super lightweight and won’t clog your pores. It’s also affordable, meaning that you won’t break the bank protecting your skin!

I second the La Roche Ultra light sunscreens! I hate the feel of sunscreen normally but the super lightweight, almost powdery, texture lets my skin breathe.

I use La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dermo-Pediatrics SPF 50+ Spray (the one suitable for children). I figure if it’s suitable for a childs’ skin than it should be ok on my sensitive skin! :slight_smile:

Today I purchased the Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 - so far, no sheen or ghostly cast. I’ll let you know what I think after a week or two. It’s perfect for travel though, with its neat little keychain attachment.

The Mecca Cosmetica SPF50+ hydrating cream is amazing and smells it too. Not think, just soaks right into the skin without leaving any residue behind. It actually leaves my skin feeling silky.

I’ve been using Alpha H Protection plus daily SPF 50+ for the past couple of years. It’s non greasy and there is a particular ingredient that gives the sunscreen a foundation like colour however it doesn’t give any coverage but prevents any white cast occurring. It’s great for my sensitive combination skin, hasn’t ever irritated my eyes and makes a great make up base!

I live in a subtropical climate and can’t go past Alpha H Protection Plus SPF50. It dries quite matte and lasts a long time and is a dream under makeup. Never has irritated my skin or eyes.
If I don’t have this at hand the next best is Mecca Cosmetics To Save Face SPF 50